for Four can be fantastic!

3/11/2015 c1 1813 charlotte
this is awesome upload the next chapter!
10/29/2014 c1 BrownEyesAngel
Interesting story, I suppose I could see the four of them working out this way.
2/21/2013 c1 3Xx-Tarqui-xX
This was so sensitive and perfect. I love it so much.
2/23/2012 c1 69Pandora of Ithilien
Yay, a poly ship! Even better, it's not all about the sex like a lot of three-, four- or moresomes seem to be. I love America, Canada, and France planning to get England out of his depressed isolation. I also really hope there's more in this 'verse, with them working out how this is going to work. Smut can be there or not, I don't even care. :D
2/16/2012 c1 1Max Uchiha
I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS PLEASE ~puppy dog face~
11/22/2011 c1 9IllusionaryMagician
Haha! Yay, so it wasn't just a random foursome~ it has slight plot!

I hope you write more! Sure It would be fun to see lemons, but it sounds like theres some more plot! Though, it also sounds like there might be multiple lemons! By that I just mean a few different ones with different pairs? *slightly hopeful*

Okay, but I'm still glad you made a m fic with some deeper meaning than lemons! Kudos to you! Keep writing! (^_^)
11/21/2011 c1 C-C-Canada
I love this but could you please add a sequel preferably with a lemon...a 4 way lemon... *off in perverted yaoi daydream please call back late* heh heh heh * Pervy face*
11/20/2011 c1 Guest
Add a lemon, dammit! Right now!

(But in all seriousness, I loved it.)
11/20/2011 c1 1nightmareshinigami
Judging from the summary I thought this was going to be something much less sweet and much more kinky. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't quite what I had expected. :D

This was really lovely, sweet and warm for the lack of better wording. I love the way you portrayed the characters, all four of them, and so skillfully avoided the many syrupy cliches most hetalia fics trip over all the time!

To put it short: I LOVE THIS!
11/20/2011 c1 1O-Rachell-O
Haha! Brilliant!
11/20/2011 c1 Clock goes tik tok
I loove this ;)

but. I want the smuuuuut! Plzz do the sequel? :3
11/20/2011 c1 obsessive anon
the transition from drama to pervertion was slow yet a bit shocking... oddly enough, I feel that this needs an additional chapter but at the same time, it is perfect as it is. Maybe a sequel? The summary is simple but not as eye-catching.
11/20/2011 c1 5Neelh-v1
I find this horribly kinky. :D

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top