for Shades of Gray

8/23/2015 c2 10Ads S
Loved it. Brilliant twist. And more Wessaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Been so long since I read a good Wessa fic 3
12/3/2013 c1 Nessa
This is so good! I love it!
8/16/2012 c2 MythologicalCat
i love this story, keep on writing
12/21/2011 c2 Guest
Must say, I enjoyed this muchly. Considering what happens in the book, it's nice to read something like this so I can pretend its all right.
12/9/2011 c1 SlapHappy
You are quiet talented, I must say. They way you captured the character's personalities was so perfect. Well done:)
12/5/2011 c2 13The Pale Red Queen
Awww what a sweet ending! I enjoyed every single word of it :)
12/4/2011 c2 WickedEgg
I LOVED IT ! You had me glued to the screen for every word! The Tavern part was especially wonderful; I loved all the fun details you described, and then the kiss! WOW! That as supper hot and very well written! Bravo!
12/4/2011 c2 3The SpaceCowboy XD
That was extremely well written, albeit a couple of spelling errors, but I honestly did enjoy it. I extremely love the other take of Will and Tessa's kiss that you gave. I'm a big Jem fan, and I still really loved it! Maybe, you should write a Jem/Tessa centered one. I'm sure it would be just as, if not more, marvelous then this story. :)
12/4/2011 c1 Rimsa Carstairs
The beginnig was quite funny :D I really liked it, good job!
12/3/2011 c2 25Literati Lover
Very cute :) Even though I'm a Jem/Tessa fan, I can still appreciate the Will stories. Nice job :)
12/3/2011 c2 2thestorythatshewrote
Really, really cute :)
12/3/2011 c2 7animeaddict2323232
I'm so glad you finished this! I hope the DSBS happens at the ball and I desperately hope it's Will/Tessa because I love their interactions. Don't get me wrong, Jem is a cutie...but Will/Tessa is just sooo UGHHH no words to explain how much I love them and how right I think they are for each other.

I'm worried what Cassie Clare might do because of that...

ANYWHO I loved this twoshot. You write this couple perfectly! I love your writing style and your portrayal of the characters is completely accurate! Write more :)
12/2/2011 c2 78the ticking clock
an intriguing, beautifully written chapter full of snarky comments, parites, warlocks and Will.what more could you ask for? beautiful little story...can't wait to read more from you!
12/2/2011 c1 7animeaddict2323232
This is amazing! The characters are exactly like the ones in the book. The dialogue is fantastic and I'm really SO looking forward to the party Will is going to take her to! Write more!
11/29/2011 c1 Anonymous
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write again!
27 Page 1 2 Next »