for My Immortal with My Epic Commentary

6/4/2017 c9 Sparrowflyz1212
I'm crying from this authors story and from ur commentary makes this funnier than it already is
11/27/2016 c9 Guest
It hurts too much. Cant. Read. Any. More
11/27/2016 c6 Guest
I dont even know anymore. I fell off my couch i was laughing so hard at the commentary
11/3/2016 c8 20Brookie Twiling
I'm sorry, I tried- I really did, but I can't bare to read more! Instead, I'm gonna go read The Jewel of Neverland, cause at least we know THAT will have some good old sarcastic language in it!
11/3/2016 c7 Brookie Twiling
Ok, I know I said I'd read till the end- but seriously? Not sure if to be offended or scared right now. Also, honey? YA AIN'T DEPRESSED! Seriously! I know depression and that? Ain't it. That is a joke! I'm not saying that some Goths aren't depressed, but er, ta way ya writing? It's ALL wrong love. And I do mean ALL.
Dreamer-Girl96's commentary is good though.
11/3/2016 c3 Brookie Twiling
Is this for real? Cause I'm only on Chapter 3 and I already wanna claw my eyes out, or maybe just wipe my memory? Nvm, I'm gonna soldier on and try to finish the rest.
Try.
10/29/2016 c5 10BeeWonderland
I wanna know did the original author think this was an actual good story or was she just making fun of writers on fan fiction? Bc I wanna know how insane this person was! I couldn't get past the first three chapters
7/26/2016 c1 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

You should move it to a site where it's allowed like deviantART or Archive Of Our Own.
2/19/2016 c16 1day dream and write
Did someone write this? Humanity has come to an end. I love your comments and everything but i can no longer bear this story. Plus, I have read your narnia story. I loved Rose.
2/18/2016 c2 Guest
:) :) love your commenting
1/17/2016 c2 Guest
Wait legit was the original author thinking this was actually good or purposely making fun of people who write fan fiction. I need to know. Its painful reading this. Thank you for the commentary! It's saving it
7/22/2015 c10 Guest
Omg stop i literally can't read any more of this torture! Fantastic commentating though :D
3/21/2015 c8 OnlyHuman123
Haha, wtaf? I swear she just had sex with Draco and then got angry because she found a tattoo on his arm which said, 'Vampire' And then she accuses Vampire(Whoever that is, because Vampire was all I got.) of cheating on her with Draco, even though they were not together? Correct me if I am wrong please... This is so confusing.. Ha
12/31/2014 c43 ilypopxtart333
I had found the original a couple of years back and I couldn't make it past the third chapter. The fact you had to read the entire thing (I'm not even going to call it a story). I salute you *three finger Hunger Games salute*
12/11/2014 c43 The Trees Are Green And Quiet
Oh holy chainsaws, the rumors were false. THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN THEY SAID IT'D BE. I think I would have abandoned this if it wasn't for your commentary. Also, when she kept using pentagrams to describe how people looked, I think she meant cross but didn't say it because she's "goffik". Kudos on being a Hufflepuff. Not one myself, but I wish I was. Stupid sorting hat. Anyway, now that I've lived through this torture, I'm emotionally scarred to the point that I'd cut myself, if I was the kind of person to do that and that abomination didn't feature it so often. Again, only your commentary. :]
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »