for I replied

11/27/2013 c1 4Nyancat5
Once there was a young girl. She had a perfect life. She loved her

family, her friends and her pet dog. She got good grades and was on countless sports teams.

She was loved by everyone and absolutley nothing was wrong with her.

However, one night, she was walking home. She was walking through a

graveyard.

When her parents woke up the next day, she wasn't in her bed. They

went down to the cemetary where they found her dead body. The doctors found no source of death.

If you copy and paste this to 10 other story reveiws, the one you love

will kiss you and when you grow old enough, they will marry you and have many children.

If you don't within three days, you'll both die a painful death by the .

hand of that girl.
9/12/2013 c1 Guest
ok this is the story of my Ever after high Story and character, Name: Ella Beauty Age:16 Story: Beauty and the beast, Parents: Queen Belle The beast My father is unknown. Friends: Briar Beauty (Not realated),Ashlyyn Ella .
My Best friends: Apple White, Goldie Locks, And C.A. AKA Cupuid. Romantic interest: Prince Daring and I have a flirty relationship. But I could never ever ever ever ever ever ever do that to Apple. My Destiny: I'm Ella Beauty and I pledge to follow in my Mom's footsteps and fall in love with a guy or at least (Decent looking one) then I'll become Queen. After my dad ran away from me and my mom, She never Remarried but before I left for EAH she told me she would possibly have a man friend after I graduate. She already ordered my Dress, Tiara, and scepter. When I was little I always asked where Dad was after she told me that she doesn't know. I cried for days not knowing where he was, And she would always tells me it doesn't matter if a person is there or not but they will always be your heart. Personality: Sweet, Kind, Generous, Beautiful, Friendly, And Loyal.
4/13/2013 c1 jess