for Point of View v 2

7/21/2014 c1 32LAGC
Well crafted and very true to all the characters. I really enjoyed this.
7/20/2014 c1 6GreyGregory14
I could totally sympathize with Face in this story! One winter I was exhausted and didn't feel good for weeks, and I thought I was just being a wimp and actually started wishing I would come down with something to have an excuse for being so miserable. Then I went to the doctor only to find out that I had mono. Knowing was a relief but at the same time hard to come to grips with.
It was so sweet the way the guys looked out for Face, and it's sad how Face thought he deserved a lot worse. I like that you told the story first person from Face's point of view. On the whole, an enjoyable story.
1/13/2013 c1 PBIceCream
That was wonderful! I love a good friendship/hurt/comfort story, and you did a great job with this, thank you.
2/28/2012 c1 9abfirechick
Absolutely LOVED it! The description of Murdock at the end is over the top but so him!
11/12/2009 c1 24Belker
I absolutely adore this story, and in the end the image of Murdock standing there in his shorts, trying to look stern...it cracks me up every time!

I thought I'd leave you a review, since I've read it so many times. It's great!
9/7/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Poor Face. Didnt want to let Hannibal or the team down so he just went along.

Good thing he didnt do any major damamge in his fall. Then HAnnibal would feel really bad.

I am glad Face and HAnnibal had a liitle talk and all is well between them.

I love Face/Hannibal stories.

Murdock was so right when he yelled at both of them. Then they laughed at the way he looked.
5/7/2008 c1 12Shandrial
Yay! More Hannibal/Face moments. I love 'em! Poor Faceman, has the worst luck doens't he, hehe. Nice feel good kind of story you got here.
8/1/2007 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
Poor Face. He sure has the worse luck. I loved the story. It was well written and I loved the characterizations of the team. Very nicely done.
11/21/2006 c1 14Lorency
Great story.
12/5/2004 c1 11aja aron
This has long been one of my favorite A-team stories. Well written, introspective, and wonderful characterization. Thanks.
10/18/2003 c1 Stormyrose
Well done, muchacho!
9/9/2003 c1 Becky
Wow! I loved this story! I'm new to A-Team fanfic and I'm happy to have found such good writing (though sad there are so few stories here!) I hope you write more, this was nice.
7/9/2001 c1 4Meg the fierce lady
Awww, this was so cute! FLUFF! I love fluff! *sigh* Write more! Ldot! WRITE! please! pretty please with a cherry on top? ^_^ Cute with the Murdock at the end! And the guys were definitely in character! Ta ta, for now!
6/11/2001 c1 14bunniko
ooh I love it! Specially my Murdock! *sigh*
4/19/2001 c1 wendy
this is wonderful. you really have face's voice down and i enjoyed seeing the rest of the team through his eyes. the p.o.v. never slips once. it's very masterful.
29 Page 1 2 Next »