FanFiction.Net
for You and I

5/26/2014 c1 Amber611
Amazing fic & job! I absolutely Loved it! :)
9/8/2013 c1 7genius-with-anxiety
Oh my gosh I was crying this is super sweet! I love it!
8/9/2013 c1 Spikesgirl2626
Ashes, I just love this story. And the baby's name...priceless!
6/17/2013 c1 12Mr G and Me
Awwww loved it, and James Dean LOL. Yeah I suck at reviews, but there you have it.
*kisses*
6/11/2013 c1 Krista
Def Like The Idea Of Jo And Dean. Thought They'd Have Been Good Together In The Actual Series. But Love Your Idea, Wish It Was Longer...:)
2/4/2013 c1 25XxA27xX
Gosh, I love everything about this fanfic! GREAT JOB!
6/27/2012 c1 165anneryn7
I just love this. I can just picture their son. So adorable.
1/18/2012 c1 GiovanellaAline
one of my favorites
11/28/2011 c1 1RealMe2
Finally I get to review this! Sorry it took me so long.

First things first: welcome to Dean/Jo crazy shippers community! We needed you in here.

Have to say, you really got the show's essence. Even if it was the first time you wrote purely about Supernatural, you wrote the characters and Dean and Jo's relationship perfectly.

Just one thing: I would have put more scenes with the two of them parenting, also showing how they cope with their lives now, if they hunt still, the first months after James Dean (epic win. Totally) was born, etc. But it's amazing anyway.

And I just had an image of Uncle Cas babysitting James, because you put his hand on Dean's shoulder in here... Awwwwwww. The cuteness of it.

Hugs! Viv
11/25/2011 c1 2xSimplyMissy
This is sooo...perfect! I loved and enjoyed reading this! I love the Dean/Jo fluff! I world needs more of it! I really loved this story and wished things on the how could have mirrored this story a little. Great job!

Missy
11/24/2011 c1 41readingmama
Very interesting. So why was he able to crawl out of the grave? Was his son in possession of powers he didn't know?

Loved it!

Thanks for participating in FAGE!
11/22/2011 c1 5Addicted Necker
Loved it and the prompt! Bravo sweetie! xx~Kayla
11/22/2011 c1 Natali
awww... this was soooo cute! from the first up to the last word! it was perfect, seriously!

really hope you write many, many more! :)
11/22/2011 c1 17WelshWitch1011
Awww, that was adorable hun, and I LOVE a happy ending. Although, I'd be a little concerned if I were Jo, sounds like their mini Winchester is going to be a handful like his father.

I adore this song, and the first time I heard it, it reminded me instantly of Dean/Jo, not sure why - maybe because of the references to bars, whiskey, cars and Nebraska (so wait, I DO know why) - but I love that you chose this prompt!

This was just the right amount of angst/fluff, so thank you for my FAGE gift! :D
11/22/2011 c1 7Shemyaza1
Hmmm...I think you're a sucker for a happy ended Ashes! Nicely put together story, well characterised and well written. Just be a little careful of ending your sections of the story with the same thing. Jo ended up with a contented smile on her face at least twice in succession and whilst I'm sure she probably did feel that way, the repetition of those exact words tended to stick out like a sore thumb.

Try to find another way of showing her contentment in other wording rather than repeating yourself. It's actually one of the first things a professional editor would pick up on.

With my book, the editor said that I had the characters grinning far too much and it would grate on the reader, so I ended up having to go through the entire book to subtly change all the parts where they were grinning.

Even now in my writing I try to avoid the words 'grin', 'grinned' or 'grinning'!

Nice story, good attempt at writing for a fandom other than your favourite.
18 Page 1 2 Next »