for Unforgivable Sirius

12/21/2020 c22 guest
Anticipating Snape's interaction with the Toad.

One thing: the food fight struck me as quite unrealistic. No one who has ever gone hungry could bear to watch one, let alone join in. HP would e horrified at the very idea.
12/21/2020 c9 guest
Black is treating Harry as a child molester would do, using emotional blackmail to coerce the boy into doing things that will harm him. I do ~not~ mean by this that he wants to rape HP but that he is using the same slimy techniques to get what he does want, which is to own the kid and turn him into a clone of his lying, bullying father.

Canon Snape said some horrible things to HP, but none was as cruel as Black's statement that J. Potter would - justly! - be ashamed of HP for telling the truth about Black's actions. Worse for HP, his lie would be fruitless and result immediately in even more harm to him - the destruction of his credibility with all the people who saw the bruising. I do hope that you didn't let Black get away with it.
12/20/2020 c1 guest
I don't have first-hand knowledge, but Harry seems to be acting just the way a routinely beaten child would do. Any situation that reminds him too closely of the beatings would cause just such a reaction. Snape of all people would pick up on it because he ~did~ have first-hand knowledge.

Black is still the psychopath he was at sixteen, thinking himself entitled to do whatever he pleases - including murder - to anyone he dislikes and leaping into a physical attack on anyone who thwarts him, or even disagrees with him, in any way. Even in canon, Black retained his irrational hatred of Snape - someone that his gang of four had ~chosen~ to attack relentlessly - until the moment he died.

Snape will have a tough time toning himself down so Harry doesn't misinterpret the infamous Snape temper as a sure precursor to a beating. Harry is in no emotional shape to think that, though Snape was verbally nasty and gave students arduous and/or disgusting tasks for detention, he never harmed them physically.
12/21/2020 c30 130Les Kinagies
Hello! I'm French and I like all your stories (even if I put very few reviews in English because it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it's easier to translate -)! So I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate your fanfiction. ( mentioning of course the fact that you're the real author and that I'm just a modest translator). Moreover, I also translate for people who don't want to or can't. And I'm sure they would be very happy to read your writings.
Thanks to you for your writings, I'm looking forward to your answer!
12/19/2020 c30 Ginnylove9990
I am still here. I have read it over and over again. I knew you were too good of a writer not to finish this story. And I am looking forward to it. And can hardly wait. God Bless and Stay Safe.
11/18/2020 c30 littleone4524
bloody hell this story is amazing
11/13/2020 c30 1woodyt
I'm so glad you came back to finish this I have really enjoyed it & have been so hoping to someday read the finished story
11/12/2020 c30 Nikita Domolov
Yay I'm super happy that you haven't given up on the story sqeee! I love the storyline and how you've written the characters it really hits close to home for me and helps me feel a bit better thank you so much
11/11/2020 c30 90mandancie
First of all, YAY! I was so happy to see that you've come back to this story. You were on an update spree. Sorry it took so long for me to review; I went back and reread the story (falling in love with it all over again).
I'm curious as to what will happen next. Please try and update as soon as you can. I love the relationship between Severus and Harry, and I hope that it grows. I'm beginning to love Dudley more and more.
11/10/2020 c30 TheReapersDaughter
Finally! Im so glad your writing again!
11/7/2020 c30 witchsbroom
Yeah a new chapter. Looks like Sirius is finally going to get to be free and get the much needed help that he needs after being in prison for such a long time (and without a trail at that) I'm sure between the US and Canada will finds his freedom and get all the help he needs to bet back at the British Ministry for treating like that being from a Noble and Acient house and all (sure hope that he and Remus can resume there friendship after all this) Looks like Dudley is going to be a good big brother to Harry and be there for him through all of this. Looking forward to the next chapter
11/7/2020 c30 DarkRavie
11/7/2020 c30 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
Well, I'm glad you're back writing it... or at least trying to write it.
It's an extremely difficult story to write.

I've never had anyone come to me and even try to apologize for any hurt they've caused me; they tend to tell me that I should 'get over myself' or act like it never happened.

I'm going to have to go back and re-read this whole thing! I was just so surprised to get the update, I jumped right in! lol

Thank you for coming back! You have been missed!
MelJ :)
11/7/2020 c30 1NightshadeTales
Lovely chapter I’m so glad you were able to update . We don’t mind how long it takes we’re just so happy you’re ok :-).
7/29/2020 c18 AIZA
sorry that I didn't review before but this story is bloody amazing
776 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »