for Changes

5/27/2014 c3 Featherstone180
This is good, I'm looking forward to you finishing this.
1/13/2014 c3 4slyfoxlady
Reading this story is like reading the manga! You capture their personalities perfectly! I can see Ed kissing Mustang and then running away. haha! Love it. You have a talent, and I can't wait to see where you go with this!
1/5/2014 c3 kiki
Oh,thisis the first time I read such a situation,please update sooner,want to know what will happen between them!
10/6/2013 c3 13Le Confidant
Well… I've been in a rather annoyed mood regarding RoyEd fics but that's because there's too many of them in this fandom (poor uke Ed) and more than half make me want to scratch my eyes out. Now that I've expressed this I have to write that you and your stories fall on the good side of RoyEd fics.

This is BH verse so it's even harder to create a plausible RoyEd simply because of the ending. Ed has kids with Winry and there's no going back from that. I'm all game for anyone who does a convincing BH AU where Ed likes Roy and vice versa… so how will you steer Winry away from the plot? A simple "ignore" is not valid and would be rather offending for canon followers such as myself.

Now that I finished the rant I must say I am enjoying this fic so far but that's because you're creating realistic scenarios emphasis on realistic. I love Bet of the Year because of the same realism I'm pointing out to you.

Ciao!
10/6/2013 c3 9FMAsonlyAlice
I silently squealed when I say your updates on my email! I'm so excited! And two updates in one day! WHOOHOO!
I love you!
Alice out!
10/6/2013 c3 38DrummerDancer
Wow this story is heading places! I'm digging the fact that the boys are heading back to Central to 'experiment' with Ed's new sexual preference. The boys are scientists, after all, so it only makes sense. And Al is one devious decepter; I can't wait to see his meddling in Ed and the Colonel's relationship.
I wasn't expecting the Roy/Riza showdown at the beginning. While I was pleasantly surprised that they settled their romantic differences, I can't help but wonder if Roy knows there's a difference between the two kisses he's received. After all, the first was much more 'intense' with open-mouth and such while the later was tame and weird. Surely he knows that?
Finally, I really liked how Mustang and team took Edward's assumed resignation. If their's one thing I didn't like about Brotherhood, it's definitely how they handled the ending. Edward and Alphonse grew up with the military, and their potentially permanent departure should've been more bittersweet, like how you wrote it. Very well done!
Oh, and thank you so much for the recent updates. I love your writing, and it always puts a smile on my face when I get an alert from you. Looking forward to more! Thanks :)
10/6/2013 c3 2PearlesantlRose
Wow Al is much sneakier than I had thought lol. I like it! Again amazing work and I am excited to see whete you take the next chapter. Though I noticed that you did not tell us what Hawkeye and Mustang talked about. I am kind of curious about that conversation.
10/6/2013 c3 2LoveDN
Aaah, I totally love the story 'til now! I can't wait what will happen in Central and who Ed might meet to gain 'experience' :DD Even though I hope it'll be Mustang. But, well, I'll see!
So, grat job 'til now and I hope you'll update soon! (:
9/30/2013 c2 2PearlesantlRose
Yay new chapter! I loved it! Very well done. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
9/30/2013 c2 38DrummerDancer
I'm so happy you picked this back up! This idea has soooo much potential.
The dialogue between the brothers was hilarious. I can just see Alphonse teasing his brother and Ed getting all flustered and such.
I was a bit confused by the ending, but now I think I understand the intention. Obviously, when Ed pulled away from a blind Roy, Roy felt rejected (regardless of who he thought he was kissing), so the 'kiss' is definitely a sore spot for him. The way he guardedly asked Havoc about how he knew makes me think Roy could know it was Ed, or he might still think it was Riza. That 'not knowing' was probably intentional on your part (clever!), so I applaud you there. Very excited for next week's update(s) (Bet of the Year is one of my all-time favorites!). Great job, and it's nice to have you back!
9/29/2013 c2 9FMAsonlyAlice
Ah... so Roy doesn't know it was Ed... I guess Riza decided not to tell him that bit, and Ed decided to fill them in on inaccurate details... Well, nonetheless, I'm excited to see where this would go...
And I'm sorry I nagged at you on TBoty. I love that fic soooo much! But I understand you have real life being thrown at you, so I'll do my best to keep my impatient mouth shut...
Alice out!
9/29/2013 c2 yui eiri
Awwww, such a cliffhanger T_T. But thank u so much for the updates! :D. Cann't wait for the next chp
9/29/2013 c2 Guest
Yay! Multi-chapter fic! And let me guess... Havoc, or one of his correspondents/colleagues saw ED and mistook him for Riza, leading to all that confusion up there.
9/29/2013 c2 Sam's Laptop
This is really good. How are they going to work this out?
9/29/2013 c2 gayballerina
Ermahgurd I love your story! RoyEd gives me so many feels you have no idea
26 Page 1 2 Next »