for Fox's Machinations

11/15/2019 c5 Shifter
Great story continue as soon as possible please
8/5/2019 c1 5RFDN
The premise of this story isn't bad. It's actually an intresting concept. I have two problems with this story.

The first is your scaling of chakra, it is almost directly stated in canon that graduating naruto has more chakra than any other character in kohona just by the amount of shadow clones he makes in chapter 1 and no other non-demon container character has ever shown. You make direct comments that indicate multiple people have more chakra than that.

The second issue I have is that you made the kyuubi's first plan because it was lonely and wanted to have a way to regain it's power. If you had show it coming to the thought in real time learning that options a-? Wouldn't work and then making this as it's best decision then I wouldn't have an issue with this. You tried but it seemed more as an after thought than the actual development for the character it should have been.

The initial prompt was a decent concept and this an okay working skeleton but I would suggest a rewrite for this story if you wish to continue the concept.
4/6/2019 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/29/2019 c1 Ben Walker1
another dead fanfiction that had so much promise
1/28/2018 c5 Guest
You know I was enjoying this
1/11/2018 c5 Tryson
MORE!
1/8/2018 c1 colebryant246
PLEASE UPDATE FIC
6/15/2017 c1 40The Blind Ficus
Please update soon. I enjoyed your story.
5/16/2017 c5 5Fox Boss
Are you taking suggestions for jutsu/skills for Naruto and his team to learn?
1/4/2017 c5 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
4/5/2016 c5 Look what Jesus did
And now Danzo likely knows everything thanks to Naruto yelling for everyone to hear his parentage, bloodline and impending demonhood. Anyone else think the sandaime had a point in telling Naruto sweet F.A.
3/31/2016 c5 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
1/27/2016 c5 ztron24
Hope you are making more chapters
9/27/2015 c5 1Finnish Paragade
I see some potential in this one so why not continue it?
7/19/2015 c5 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam