FanFiction.Net
for Thank Merlin for Voldemort

4/21/2013 c2 KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666
I loved it, we all would be pleased if you continue to update more
2/29/2012 c1 Joanna
This is a real fab finger fable. Thank you so much for making my boyfriend obsolete XX
2/29/2012 c1 Huxjsjhss
Thanks my new sheets are ruined. At least I have some new masturbation material. Keep writing bro !
2/29/2012 c1 DracoPotter
Omg. I love this! My newasturba
12/6/2011 c2 Merlins wang
This just made me nerd all over my poor cat. This is the freakiest shizzle I think i have ever set eyes upon. I need to go obtain some brandy butter and rub it on my good parts before I suffer a major heart seizure and sprain my knee! Please keep writing you are filling my soul with joy... And my underwear with semen.
11/29/2011 c2 Alice Madness Returns
No worries, I'm pretty sure I understand the story of what's going on now. So don't worry I'm fine, usually I have to re-read the whole chapter to understand it. Anyways, I liked your second chapter I really would like to see what happens next. :) Very Good Chapter. Please Update Soon! Bye Bye! =^ω^=
11/28/2011 c2 1mydsgirl
I'm confooooosed... it's well written and there are some really sweet moments but waaa! Is you going to make things clearer in the next chapter?
11/27/2011 c2 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
oh wow crazy i loved it
11/24/2011 c1 r2sam2
I loved the story although there was a comer missed ;) I loved the writing style and all the amazing epic twist in the story line. Can't wait too see what you have in plan.

Keep on writing as I will keep on reading :p
11/24/2011 c1 Merlin's Wang
That was interesting... When I read this I wanted to rip my own nipples off with a plastic fork. I mean that in a kinky way. Please tell me you are joking and this is some kind of surreal wet dream Harry is having. I think the highlight for me was the subtle hint Harry is lupin and Sirius' child. Nice job. Keep on writing. I actually masterbated to this.
11/23/2011 c1 8SaraBethie
hey there! you are a very talented writer! I haven't read through all the HP books yet, so some references I get a little lost on, but I enjoyed your chapter. ;)
11/23/2011 c1 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
hmm interesting i cannot wit for more
11/23/2011 c1 Alice Madness Returns
I AM SO CONFUSED! DX Although it looks like it is going to be a very good story so I will still read this,despite the confusion (Which I hope it will be explained more throughly in the second chapter). Please Update Soon! Bye Bye! =^ω^=
11/23/2011 c1 1mydsgirl
Ooooooooooooh this looks interesting =] well written and it looks like you have something hidden up your sleeve =P can't wait for the next chapter XD