for Kiss Me, Castle

10/5 c53 Lucka
I know it has been ages since you posted this one but on the off chance you are still reading the reviews - I absolutely love this one and whole series. I am not usually the biggest fan of one-shots but no wonder you collected all those awards and praises. These have been keeping me company over the past few weeks and I love them almost as much as I love the show and our favorite couple. Came late to Castle party but that doesn’t change my absolute infatuation with this show and these two.
5/24 c58 5beastfan
I just found this gem. Please consider adding to the collection.
5/10/2020 c59 39Midnight Caller
It was so great reading through all of these again. Thanks so much for writing.
5/6/2020 c59 24CileSuns92
I've been hooked to this series for two days. I regret nothing. Each chapter was more brilliant than the previous one. Thank you so much for writing this, I'll treasure these stories, and a teeny tiny part of me wished some of them were actually canon. Oh well, a girl can dream...
12/28/2019 c17 castle2126
I wanted to rip Esposito's skin off from his body, being a piece of shit to Castle about taking Beckett's advantage. First it's none of that bastard's business and second he just saved all those three dumbass detective by taking out Lockwood, and that price of shit doesn't even said thank you and had a nerve to cover Castle.
8/30/2018 c59 rina123nike
I loved every single chapter! Thank you
2/25/2018 c42 Maddie
Wow, this one’s really good! I love every single chapter, your writing is amazing!
12/25/2017 c42 kazuhahattori
Awww, this one's so cute. :D
Can we maybe get a Sequel (pretty pleaaaaaase) ;)
10/1/2017 c53 BeyondLights
if you could, write a fic of how they continue their lives together from that point.
9/7/2017 c59 CKL
Loved this fan fiction. I looked forward to every single chapter!
7/31/2017 c24 Guest
I FUCKING ADORE ALL THIS SERIES
7/17/2017 c59 tycho777
That was so fun! Thank you!
4/21/2017 c45 Eslssl
These are all fantastic. Thank you.
Came back to find the author and story you recommended and come to find that the writer KelliP has a blank profile...no "What If" story, nothing. What gives?
12/5/2016 c59 6LovelyxWriter
Three days in between school, the flu, and extra did I read this. Loved it.
11/27/2016 c19 rebecca.crymes