for Introducing Magic to Logic

Be continued?
4/23/2017 c1 James Birdsong
Excellent of course
10/3/2015 c1 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. i will take on this story and the one that you created before this one since i like them so much just e-mail me the story information and how you want it to go and i will write it that way at readerofbooks26 at gmail dot com but i warn you now that it will take a little while to get the stories written but written they will be.
5/7/2013 c1 2GreenDrkness
wow this is suprising I wasn't really expecting something like this when I clicked it now I am hooked
Keep on the writes
3/2/2013 c1 3SakuraKoi
so good i need more of this story please!
5/7/2012 c1 18farawisa
love it so far! hope you go on soon!
4/26/2012 c1 8Plunny.Empress
Awesome. ^-^ I like this version better. Well done. ^-^ Very well written with no mistakes as well. ^-^ I look forward to the next update~! ^-^
4/15/2012 c1 loretta537
this sounds like it will be a good story
4/9/2012 c1 3RoxasConan
Wow, I love how your re-writing this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/8/2012 c1 9nwyd
I feel so sad for Harry. the interaction between Hakuba and Harry is quite sweet:3 love the idea of the crossover^^ can't wait to read the next chapter:)
4/2/2012 c1 36Shara Raizel
i was reading you first draft of this fic and now i've read this chapter. i love the story so far and i hope you update soon. it's a unique idea and i'm looking forward to seeing how things progress. ^_^
3/27/2012 c1 6Athina Dark-Angel of Death
I enjoyed the original and am looking forward to the rewrite
3/10/2012 c1 darkbeyonddeath666
I adore this rewrite it so much better than the original version. I hope you update soon. If you need a suggestion how about Saguru witness and document Petunia and Vernon doing something to Harry before saving him thus enamoring Saguru to Harry. Hope this helped even a tiny bit.

Love and Luck

Dark
2/8/2012 c1 7Serendipital
Okay, allow me to squeal for a moment.

Done. (No, I wasn't going to write it out, why would you think that?)

Anyway, this. Is. Perfect! I have never seen this approach before, and it's written so well! Saguru just blends into the story, like he was there all along. This could be an actual episode! Well, no, because Saguru isn't the main character...but you get what I mean. This is how REAL crossovers are written!

Update soon, and good luck writing! I'll be waitin'.
12/19/2011 c1 16Miyu Hinamori
I came here after reading your first version of this and I got to ask: How old is Harry?

Keep it up, I'm curious how far you will be taking this story.
20 Page 1 2 Next »