for Twist Ending

5/5/2016 c1 5The Wayland Smith
Ha. Yes, that's a feeling most of us can sympathise with.
11/13/2014 c1 26Athena's phoenix
This is great; just...just so great! XD
Every author has that moment where they stick some random thing in their story because they're frustrated. Usually I end up editing it out, but still. This is great. :D
6/15/2013 c1 2Miss Jackson Loves FOB
This is TOO epic for words. Actually, it isn't. Fantastic being the word. :P
2/10/2013 c1 Sith in a TARDIS
hahaha oh my god you have no idea how tempted I've been to actually do this once or twice when reviewers guess my plot twists! Because that's what's so brilliant about Doctor Who - they can have completely cheesy scenes ( most of Voyage of the Damned, anyone? No? How about when the Doctor comes back in of Last of the Time Lords?)and get away with it. I can't think of any other series that can do that and keep the fans coming back every week.
7/10/2012 c1 13Sophia Angelia
Me gusta! lol, now I need to go and end all my stories like this! Thanks for putting this out there, I really enjoyed it.
4/23/2012 c1 18Colleen
Hard choice, between total slaughter or the double twisted from left field ending. Fun piece, made me smile. And now I have VWORP, VWORP, VWORP stuck in my head.
2/19/2012 c1 59Nimbus Llewelyn
Not bad, not bad at all. Very funny.
1/23/2012 c1 15torchwoodtimelord
So after your took the time to read a bunch of my stuff, I thought "hey, let's see what this one's got, eh." and then ther was this.

And I laughed so hard I scared the dog, woke my auntie, and spilled a perfectly good cuppa on my lap and keyboard (replaced the keyboard with a spare i had in the closet so i could type this up.)

THAT... that is how i HOPE all stories end. Because I'm just strange like that.

Seriously, well done mate!
11/25/2011 c1 sarcasmwithasmile
i hav wanted to do that b4! my friends talked me out of it every time:(
11/25/2011 c1 Guest
Laughed my sides out. I would seriously live the do toe to just pop up and save the day
11/25/2011 c1 Anon