for Light on the dark side of me

9/16/2012 c3 jordan
oh i'm dieing to read the next chapter
also will there be parts were its ragamuffin's p.o.v
i'd like to see whats going thorugh his head
9/16/2012 c3 Ms. Dark
Your story is lovely I can't wait for the next part
8/29/2012 c3 Guest
Y U NO UPDATE FASTER ?
8/29/2012 c3 NudoruNoodles
OMG this story is sooo awesome! please continue it :D
this story kinda reminds me of the 80's song Self Control by Laura Branigan :3
and I love the way Lenore and Ragamuffin interact in this story, and i wish there were more stories like this about these two xD
8/10/2012 c3 justsomeone
yay, you have no idea how happy I am to see a new chapter for this I LOVE this story and I hope you continue to write more.
8/2/2012 c3 hella3hell
I CANT WAIT WHY. bless u.
7/15/2012 c3 thEblAckSheEp
wait..IS THAT IT! NOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOO! I REFUSE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN! :o PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS(or another story, if you already made another story I'll read it right away)!
7/13/2012 c3 YOUR FAN XD
This incredible finish it because I know what happens (put a bit of M)
7/9/2012 c3 2Mickey Loyal
this was just too awesome!
6/9/2012 c3 LoneWolf
I only now got the time to review this amazing fanfiction because I was just too caught into it to think of reviewing earlier. The writing style is very fluid, descriptive and elegant, and Lenore's personality and behaviour is extremely accurate.

I'll have to admit that upon reading this, I became literally obsessed with this pairing, especially in a context like this one.

I can't wait for the next chapter, you got me hooked now! *insert desperate fangirlish squeal*
5/31/2012 c3 2deeo
god I love, love, love, love this, I hope you'll update soon cause I can't wait to see what happens!
5/31/2012 c3 Zerrrrrobi
I love this. So. Much. Incredible chapter. I love how you develop slowly the relationship between Lenore and Ragamuffin. You have no idea how eager I am for the next chapter.
5/29/2012 c3 lulzmaster
Oh please please PLEASE update soon, This is the best Lenore fanfiction I have ever read.
5/29/2012 c3 Whixtle
This was quite a treat! In fact, you might say I enjoyed this a little too much.

I read through this slowly, savoring every word, and that's saying a lot because I'm regrettably one to skim through most stories once I lose interest. But that's one of the best parts of your writing. You really know how to grab a reader's attention and keep it! That, in my opinion, is the most important skill to have.

The tinkering you did with Lenore's character was flawless. You managed to make her seem older while keeping the whole of her distracted personality that fans all love. Ragamuffin was also written well. I particularly liked the scene between them in chapter two.

Your style is good, your mechanics and conventions are solid, and it has a nice pace.

Take your time with the next update. I'd hate to see this story's quality decline.

Great piece.
5/28/2012 c3 1Amnesia-Princess
I'm so happy this finally updated. I hadn't checked for a while, but on spur of the moment I decided I should again and I was really excited to see that it had been updated so recently! :D

I really love how you portray both Lenore and Ragamuffin in this.

I can't wait for the next chapter, this is the best Lenore fanfiction i've ever read by far. c:
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »