for Light on the dark side of me

12/24/2011 c1 shadow moon
I love your story is awsome but a like the flippy and flaky story better is super awsome and you my friend are one of the best. And one more thing are you going to continue the happy tree friend story I want to now what's happens in this story and the other. 10/10 in the 2 storys
12/22/2011 c2 2NoCommentHere
great job on the second chapter. the characters are amazing and the action is full of suspense, which makes me even more impatient for the next one.

I can't wait for the update.
12/18/2011 c2 Lightbeauty
GHgwdoiwed O_O Why didn't I review this earlier?

SO...SO INTENSE! Please continue this! :D
12/17/2011 c2 20TheFeaturedCreature
Poor wittle Lenore. Moreeeee...
12/17/2011 c2 gothicannya345
wow this is awesome! can't wait for the next, I love Ragamuffin in your story~ he's not that typical, good vampire. hoping for more interraction between him and Lenore. other than that, it's really amazing!
12/17/2011 c1 gothicannya345
this is quite interesting I like the beginning
12/15/2011 c2 2deeo
I love it too much, this is just too awesome! I love you for writing this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/15/2011 c2 11Gunslingers-White-Rose
I read it all and I must say, this IS quite a treat! I hope to see more of your work soon, though, I do know you are slow to update. Nevertheless, this is a story to wait for. I eagerly await your nearest update.
12/15/2011 c2 2TrulyMegalomaniac
wow this gets better and better. I just love how dark and evil you portray Ragamuffin, it's just the way he was before he became a doll.

Now that's what I call a friggin' REAL vampire.

Amazing continuation.
12/15/2011 c2 24tearthgrrl
I hate cliffhangers but I LOVE this story! Luckily it didn't end the way I feared it would, with her JUST starting to meet Ragamuffin; typical scenario where the newcomer walks out of the shadows and greets with an eerie "hello", and then the chapter ends. The fact that you put in some interaction-more to come that I can't wait for-pleases your readers to no end! I cannot wait for the next update! (and I hope you figured out how to use google translate)
12/2/2011 c1 20TheFeaturedCreature
One word. More
11/29/2011 c1 heartlessrobber
this has quite an interesting beginning. I would actually like to see how it'll evolve. waiting for more.
11/26/2011 c1 2NoCommentHere
I feel this story has great potential. really curious about the next chapters. Carry on
11/25/2011 c1 Lightbeauty
Why hasn't anyone reviewed this story?

It has wonderful potential! I can't wait to read more. Though there should be more dialogue, I enjoyed the descriptions of the scenery.
11/25/2011 c1 11D4rK Sid3
Amazing irst chapter. This story captivated me from the start. It's very well written, and Ive never read a Lenore fic that took in the past. I like how's Lenore, she's just in character with a hint more of maturity, but still wonderful. I hope you update very soon, take care.

Until next chapter.