for Childhood Retcons

2/10/2013 c2 4Zaralann
Nice!
12/29/2011 c2 26HotelKatz
Y'know, I'm kinda reminded of the Star Trek the next generation episode "All Good things..." and the time travel in that episode.

Heck, I almost expect Q to appear.

That's not a bad thing, because that was one of the best episodes of Star Trek.

As for a pairing for Shinobu, why not use Shinji Ikari as a template for a younger brother for Keitaro?
12/28/2011 c2 3Samhan
Thanks for the continue, this chapter is awesome

never stop my friend
12/11/2011 c1 Adeliza
I like it, more! Pretty Please?
11/27/2011 c1 19SAmaster01
This seems quite an interesting story, I do hope you continue it. I like the concept.

On the critical crtitique level, I think you may have lost a few people on the 'galileo' joke, though I think I got it. Realistically, I think Keitaro would freak out more about being five. Story-wise I understand that would be boring, cause that's not the focus of the story, but Keitaro's not a 'cool-under-pressure kind of guy.'

Also speaking as someone who's actually met a two-year old, I have to say that Naru is a way too eloquent in her speech. I can understand not wanting to give her only 'baby talk' but try to find some middle ground. Also, for Motoko, I would figure she wouldn't even have been born at the time.

Keitaro: 22-17=5

Mutsumi: 22-17=5

Naru: 19-17=2

Motoko: 17-17=0

However, I get the distinctive feeling that this story will run for more than one year of Keitaro's lifetime, and I would definitely like to see a young Motoko meeting him (Kanako too, I am a fan of her.)

I hope all this helps you.

-Sincerely SAmaster01
11/26/2011 c1 PrankK1ng
Awesome story, please update soon.
11/26/2011 c1 greywolfe1701
you did a very good job on this story and i didn't see any mistakes when i read it
11/26/2011 c1 3Samhan
Wow! nice story, I hope you to continue soon.

This powerful punch for all bashers, Naru may be strongful angry girl, but she actually a too sensitive little girl in her heart, in the manga & anime she couldn't deal with Keitaro leaving her & she chased him everywhere.