FanFiction.Net
for You're Wrong

11/21/2022 c1 my-secret-garden
Ok, this was incredible. Yes, its only a small thing covering one small scene, but you really brought out the best of it. I could feel everything. Bravo!
5/22/2021 c1 abbytemari13
I just rewatched the movie and had a sudden desire to find fanfiction. This is wonderful!
11/28/2020 c1 17Kyn
Hee! I remember this scene in the movie, and feeling like the drama and angst of it was cut short by how they burst into song XD. I really like you giving them a moment for it to be desperate, and for him to really want to convey something important while afraid he might die 3
1/25/2019 c2 Adrianna Ruisseau
This was awesome!
4/9/2016 c1 6BooksAreMedicine
Nice in depth look, really makes the scene richer
3/27/2015 c1 1BladedBlossom
I recall enjoying the musical the first time I saw it. I have the soundtrack. I'm not obsessed enough to write fanfic, but from what I remember, this feels reasonably accurate to these two. My memories are vague, unfortunately, so can't offer much more than that. I like your prose.
11/18/2014 c1 6Here2Say
Oh I love Quest for Camelot. This was so good. Can't wait to read the extended!
5/9/2014 c1 13Honest Beauty
Excellent story, lost of emotional depth and gripping. I should warn you though, technically has rules about author's notes and chapters, specifically that a whole chapter can't just be an author's note. someone pointed this out to me when i was first starting out, and i would hate to see such a talented author penalized for something so small :)
looking forward to exploring your other stories :D
11/25/2013 c1 I'mAGarrettFan
Oh I Love It! Two words can mean all the difference!
9/7/2013 c1 137Royal Detective
Yay, Garrett is my kind of guy! But he belongs with Kayley. Way to go awesome!
7/7/2013 c1 Guest
Very, very good! :) Very well written, with a new side of Garrett. Excellent! Great job! :)
6/12/2013 c1 5ladyofthewhills
Beautiful:)
3/8/2013 c1 Lady Warrior
This is really good, I know you said that it was a one-timer, but you should continue this story!
12/7/2012 c1 1shameless-musical-nerd
Absolutely stunning.
12/7/2012 c1 4Spirit09
OMG! WOW! Quest for Camelot is my all-time favorite movie and I like how you elaborated on how Garret was feeling and I just over all love it. Awesome. Ciao ;o)
24 Page 1 2 Next »