FanFiction.Net
for If You Must

12/22/2018 c1 20Eristarisis
An interesting piece. I like how you literally managed to crawl in to Ron's mind and show his thought process really well. His reaction to Ginny and Harry and Hermione knowing it is well done. It fits the character pf Ron very wellll... and yea...Ron would not be a good mother...or that much of a father either.

However, I feel that your descriptions are a bit lacking. I know that everyone knows what the Gryffindor Common Room looks like (from the books and movies) but to make your work better, play with describing what the otehr senses would pick up - the noise of hte party. the smell of the food and/or sweat from Quidditch players. The facial expression and gestures. It would make for a deeper, more engaging fic.

keep writing and I wanna see those other fanfics!
5/20/2017 c1 13PullTogether
Haha, this was great. A nice short bit from Ron's point of view that was totally in character for him. Good work!
3/26/2017 c1 1LitaMakotoYuy
..n
11/24/2013 c1 50June-Writes
Hah! I love Ron's voice here. You captured his thought process and emotion perfectly! This is exactly how I imagined his reaction to HarryxGinny would be; excellent work.
7/29/2012 c1 8MuggleCreator
Nice stuff.
2/2/2012 c1 45HeadlessHuntsman
I like this a lot. I think you have captured Ron's thought perfectly. I really like the way he turns to food... very Weasley like. :)
12/23/2011 c1 32hope for eternity
Loved it! :D Keep writing!
11/26/2011 c1 35dayflow
i rarely read ron pov fics (currently dramione obsessed) so this was very refreshing and i liked it a bunch! :-)
11/26/2011 c1 10harrykissedher
I really liked this! This is my favorite scene in HBP (obviously) and I think you captured Ron's personality & reaction perfectly. Thanks for a fantastic read!
11/26/2011 c1 kail420