FanFiction.Net
for Inseparable

11/23/2013 c3 Pussycat Pippin
This is for ALL the chapters not just this one I like to read all the story and then gave my review on what I think about it on the last chapter so here it go's...

It sad and hart braking story that just macks the reader cry when reading it{will at lest I did} you did a great job on Harry,Ron, and Hermione POV'S I can see them felling that way and thinking that way which show you truly know the books and moves ( which not everyone does) . The friendship that the three have is more power full then any magic everyone should have that kind of friendship the world a happier place if we all had that kind of friendship which got me to thinking did Voldemort even have a true friend or indeed a friendship like Harry's, Ron's, and Hermione's I believe if he did then maybe just maybe he would not be who he Voldemort but someone else a happy kind loving good someone else.

I love this I truly truly did even if it did have me crying like a baby. Great job. thanks for doing it.
6/10/2013 c3 divergent.stars.at.hogwarts
Oh my goodness. I literally started sobbing when I read this. I'm not kidding. There are tears streaming down my face right now. This was amazing and beautiful and I can't even.
6/20/2012 c3 86HalfASlug
And again - good chapter. Although I don't think Ron would be too bothered about jealousy at this point I liked how a meaningful look was enough for him because 'blokes aren't supposed to say that kind of thing'. I also liked how you wrote each of their personalities - each chapter was obviously from their own POV. Great little story :)
6/20/2012 c2 HalfASlug
Normally I'm not a fan of the same scene from different POVs but this is really good! There's enough of the 1st chapter without it being a straight copy. I liked the bit "it's not an accusation either." - It's a nice twist on the first chapter. Oh and the bit about them being small children again was nice :)
6/20/2012 c1 HalfASlug
This bit in the film breaks me.

The whole conversation at the end is brilliant, You've really captured their relationship. Great first chapter :)
6/7/2012 c1 Minerva.mcgonagall247
I like the first chapter best
4/5/2012 c3 3ThePrimusLune
Awh! I loved that! You captured their emotions perfectly! Lovely story!

~ThePrimusLune
12/12/2011 c3 3Danyhg
Love this fic. I especially liked that you wrote Ron's POV, I think you managed to write him accurately.
11/30/2011 c3 5The Girl In The White Scarf
I really loved this!
11/28/2011 c3 gen
This is really well written. You've captured this moment perfectly. Thank you for posting this, I'm thrilled to have read it.
11/27/2011 c3 14Chuffi4Harmony
Still crying. And still drowning in appreciation for this story! Love this! This is really...wow. That's all I can say.
11/27/2011 c2 Chuffi4Harmony
This is so hopelessly sad! And I love it so much. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING! I wish I could double favorite! This is without a doubt one of the best stories I have ever read on this website. Truthfully. THANK YOU! I love this story!
11/27/2011 c1 Chuffi4Harmony
AWWWWW! You made me cry. I love this so much. Usually I don't facorite until I've read the whole thing but this is breathtaking. You have a real talent:) amazing job. This really captured the gut-wrenching pain that they must've been feeling. Again, awesome story.
11/26/2011 c3 4hermywazlib
gah, this was so sad. but sooooooooooo beautiful. harry and hermiones friendship is sooooo deep, but everyone seems to think it's romance. which is WRONG. so thanks for writing one like this, they're so hard to find :)
11/26/2011 c3 9TheStarShines
I loved it! (cliche, I'm sorry but I do love it!) It's beautifully written and I almost wish there was more sadness and more people who knew (in the movie) so that I could see their reactions! Again, loved it loved it loved it!
19 Page 1 2 Next »