for How Long Is Forever?

10/14/2014 c4 Fives32
HOLY CRAP,UPDATE THIS OR FACE MY WRATH. THE OTP SHALL NOT NE DENIED.
4/23/2013 c4 StellarAbyss
Wondering what is going to be shown. Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/30/2013 c4 19Shinigami-chan
Will you be continuing this? I would love to see what happens next!
3/24/2012 c1 cary99
Awesome loved it
3/24/2012 c3 cary99
Awesome chapter
3/24/2012 c4 cary99
Loved it
2/20/2012 c4 10Moon-Fox13
Very nice story, I have quite enjoyed reading it so far! Please update soon.
2/1/2012 c4 3Adoglover5
"Y-Your not sitting in a wheelchair, are you, Wally? You're no! Come on, stand up!"

Dick, I think your in... DENIAL! xD

What a heart breaking story.

Hurry up and update, xD I reviewed, wooo!
1/14/2012 c4 12theL3monTart
Awesome story! Pleeasse update soon! :D
1/10/2012 c4 9InvisibleNinja1234
!'. Not the dreaded cliff hanger! Only one thing. If u could make the next chapter longer it would make my day! And still lovin the story!
1/10/2012 c4 2ky48
goodness i love this story so much! it's soooo different. please update it soon. I really hope there is way more Wally angst when it comes to him missing Dick
12/29/2011 c4 3AnnoCat
OMG! This chapter was just too heart wrenching! ; A ;

Dude, I can totally feel Robin's pain emitting out of this fic. It brought a tear to my eye.

Gawd, the suspense is killing me! What about Megann? Do they know she's a white martian now? Also I have a guess, but is Artemis that cause of Wally ending up in a wheelchair?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
12/26/2011 c4 3DayDreaming0f y0u
This is so sad! Poor Dick, but he did need to let that out. Seeing Wally like that must have broke his heart. Dick needs get back to save Wally. This is not fair! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what Dick goes through and how he'lll fight to get back. For Wally, for the team.
12/26/2011 c4 asdf
This was a sad chapter. I loved it though. Poor Wally. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next. So if Wally is in a wheelchair what does he do for the justice league?
12/26/2011 c1 9InvisibleNinja1234
so i love the story but, littlewing? no offence but i dont really like that name. is he going to change it cause he should change it to nightwing insted. that would be SO cool!
21 Page 1 2 Next »