FanFiction.Net
for Shadow

9/23 c1 6Alysia Of The Pen
Wow! It was cool and engaging even without these, but the two paragraphs of the falcon-headed version blows this up to another level! Really cool that it's set even before the Puzzle is complete.
2/2/2015 c1 7AnimaniAshley
Oooh that freaked me out
9/20/2014 c1 Corina O
Cool XD
9/4/2013 c1 5SilentScreams684
Like how you made it seem like they were really in season zero! Best season of Yugioh to me
8/30/2012 c1 KA-KeitorinArtist
O.o holly schmolly. Funny... I would've given him a big hug and said why thank you! but this can be solved differently.
4/2/2012 c1 27Kitsune-Ohime-Sama
Eh...my first reaction to Season 0!Yami was more like:

"...OMG, Yami is so...evil and...Smexy~ :D"

~Ohime-Sama~
1/17/2012 c1 56Sour Schuyler
This was really awesome! :) Definitely creepy
12/2/2011 c1 7OsirisRed
I totally love that first chapter it totally captured of how would Yuugi would react when he did this in season 0 , keep up the good job and please make the next chapter. Good job though
11/27/2011 c1 127Youngbountygirl
I love this lol poor Yugi. I figured Yami would give Yugi nightmares sooner or later with that creepy smile of his that could kill kitties.
11/27/2011 c1 Black Satellite
I like the idea, and Yuugi's concern for everybody is spot-on. Is it a prophetic dream, or a sort of communication between Yuugi and the puzzle's spirit? (Kind of like their soul rooms or something, but shared dreams instead.) The transformation near the end was good, and the symbolism was interesting. I like the last statement the spirit made, but I'm confused about one thing - does "I am a Shadow, the true self" mean that he is calling himself or Yuugi the true self?

Yuugi's dialogue in the third paragraph seems a little bit strange. Maybe it's just me, but he sounds like someone else who isn't Yuugi. When he pinched himself and was confused about the pain, it might be better if you put something between the sentences "And proceeded to feel the pain from the aforementioned pinch" and "Now that's weird, I didn't think you were supposed to feel pain inside of a dream". Maybe a description of his facial expression?

[I didn't write the critisism paragraph to tell you it sucked or anything - quite the opposite!]

Tiny typos:

adrenalin-fueled fear

was a shatter bottle

Overall, an enjoyable fic. The idea is a good one, and the dream setting is interesting. Sorry for writing such a long review, and thanks for posting this up!

-BS