for No Longer Alone

3/30/2017 c1 1A Girl who does Stuff
Hey fans of VG Cats! It's ya boi, SKINNY PENIS.
2/21/2015 c6 jeffrey
WOW! That. was. AMAZING! You guys definitly have a hell of a lot of talent.
4/13/2014 c6 DannyNeko
sooo... vanessa will sufer more?
4/11/2014 c6 1Twenty12
You know a story is good when the standard goofy parts make you smile to yourself. Same goes for the karmic parts... I'd still love to see Leo going a bit more sadist on Jason's ass; not physically, just... you know, put the fear of God in him.

But from what I'm getting, he and Vanessa are gonna be giving him ample oportunities real soon.

It feels so righteous to see Dante and Leo's lives taking such a positive turns, and even more so overlapping. Same goes for Aeris; in this story, i consider her the proof that kindness and compassion don't require some kind of hellish past. I can see myself feeling for the trio a great deal.

All in all, the whole progression gives me a warm feeling; not hyperbolic, but just right.

Good job on this one! Hoping to see part two before the end of summer.
4/10/2014 c6 8Phemon13
Good first part! I have bad premonitions for what Vanessa/Jason will do in the future... Good nonetheless! keep it up!
4/10/2014 c6 Darkrider220
I've been enjoying your stories for a while now, in fact you were the person who got me into fanfiction and inspired me to write it, but anyway.
The chapter was very good, it was explanative and the original characters seem to be becoming slightly more IC, and I found that I was laughing or chuckling at things in the chapter, which I don't normally do.
10/18/2013 c5 2RPGNerd
This is my second favorite VG cats comic on fan fiction and I really hope you guys finish this.
10/12/2013 c5 DannyNeko
wait... it's really finished? aw... i would miss it
9/1/2013 c5 8Phemon13
Nice job! Btw what does M.E.T.A. stand for?

And just curious, will this turn into a sappy Aeris x Leo fanfiction?
8/30/2013 c4 RigidGamer
I just got in the VG cats fanfiction, and I'm loving this story so far. I noticed it has been awhile sine the last one was posted, is it on hiatious or done completely? I'd hate for that to be so, loving it so far.
2/4/2013 c1 lohefvjirqf
Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please post one soon!
2/2/2013 c4 DannyNeko
something says me that is aeris who would stop leo
1/25/2013 c4 Phemon13
Somehow I feel that Aeris is going to save the day... Also DARK LEO REMINDS ME OF DARK SONIC :D Keep up the good work!
12/18/2012 c3 Phemon13
I'm liking the 'power' facade that Leo Aeris and Dante (XP DJ) are getting because of their traumatic lives
And goddammit I want to punch Vanessa in the face so badly...
looking forward to more!
9/23/2012 c3 1ThatGuyYouWishYouKnew
its even better than the last version and i can't wait till the next chapter... also i have a question to ask ,what format do the chapters have to be in to submit them I am planning on starting a fanfic of my own
25 Page 1 2 Next »