for Tutor Trouble

8/20/2016 c1 Guest
This was so funny. I absolutely loved it. You explained why Elphaba would help him very well. I love the idea of her using magic on him.
3/13/2016 c1 71heatqueen
Just came across this. How absolutely spectacular. I loved how perfectly nightmarish Elphaba was. And Fiyero even managed to gain the upper hand at one point! Haha! Great job. Respect.
~heatqueen
8/12/2012 c1 61musicgal3
This is totally awesome! So well-written, so descriptive, it's got to be the best story I've read yet in terms of detail. Will this be continued? I do hope so!
7/8/2012 c1 26Caricature of a Witch
Do you by any chance care to continue this? *hopeful eyes* It's amazing...
12/18/2011 c1 23Little-miss-laughs-alot
Haha!
11/30/2011 c1 James Birdsong
Nice. Maybe fantastic
11/29/2011 c1 1JarrenThropp
That was great. I was wondering if Fyiero was going to break down and cry with the way Elphaba was ripping into him. I hope you continue this story. It's awesome!
11/28/2011 c1 DorothyInWonderland
Fantastic! I hope all your other chapters will be this long! I love how threatening Elphaba is to Fiyero.

xxDorothyInWonderland
11/28/2011 c1 Hollybush
Lovely :) I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've only just begun exploring Wicked fic but so far yours stories are def among the best I've read! Can't wait for more...

Holly
11/27/2011 c1 2Throppsicle
Meeeeeyow. Elphie can tutor me any day, and she's welcome to be just as rough about it. ;)

Seriously, though, your characterizations of her make it totally worth reading your Fiyerababble fics. (That's the word, right? Fiyerabeans? Fiyeracabbage? Mwahaha.) I have to admit that your Fiyero is rather charming as well though. He's almost more of a bad boy here than I usually imagine him, given the "exploration of Pfannee's skirts."

Elphie better keep that boy in line! I'd actually love to see more chapters to this just so I can see her both continue to abuse him and get adorably flustered at his innuendo. Fantastic job as always.
11/27/2011 c1 65deeplyshallow
It's too late to write much, but I'll just say it's lovely to see another fic from you. You write (poor tortured moaning) Fiyero very well :)
11/27/2011 c1 3Hedwig466
Heeeheeee. We all know Elphie would love to be alone in a library with Yero until all hours... even if she doesn't know it yet.

Wonderful job, Merina! Miss you loads. :)
11/27/2011 c1 160ComingAndGoingByBubble
HaHA! I loved it. Can't wait for more!

Bubble
11/27/2011 c1 2GoodWitchesOfOz
Nice piece of work! Although in my opinion it could have used a tad more detail, this was from Yero's POV so it's ok not to have as much. Loved both characters: Fiyero's antics and faux-brainlessness, versus Elphaba's tough-girl witchy persona with a touch of adorable vulnerability. You captured them well (and the sorcerery tricks were cool and funny).

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service