for Come Back to Me

2/9/2012 c1 16Damara
This was a truly beautiful one-shot, and you're prose was very eloquently written. Lovely!
1/3/2012 c1 12seekerchasing
awww, lovely
12/9/2011 c1 tite-lilith
Aw! That was so sweet! I love it! Thank you!
12/9/2011 c1 chalicity
ah me, this is beautiful. I love this couple, I truly do. I remember being disappointed the 1st 2 episodes, but the 2 have grown on me so much to the point I love them now, especially together. Ah, but with the newest episode some things have become AU in here, unfortunately... However, I love your writing. Bravo! Thanks for sharing.
11/28/2011 c1 AllIsFairInLoveAndWar
11/28/2011 c1 29KayleeThePete
Now, I need to bow to you. That was perfect! Your voice for Charming was absolutely spot-on. This is what I'm going to be hearing/seeing whenever I watch that scene. And Charming is right, if Grumpy is apologizing something really is wrong!
11/27/2011 c1 1AlwayzOlicity
This was great! I loved how you wrote James thoughts and I think you captured them pretty well. I sure do hope to see more from you. I wasn't too sure about this series at first, but I'm absolutely loving it. I'm also loving this new version of Snow White/Prince Charming too.
11/27/2011 c1 600Ghostwriter
Ooooh. Sweet. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
11/27/2011 c1 19xangels creationx
That was cute!
11/27/2011 c1 JuliaAurelia
D'Oh! I didn't realize until after I made my signed review that you marked this finished. So I should have said I look forward to more fics from you in this 'verse.
11/27/2011 c1 JuliaAurelia
What a lovely chapter! Sad and romantic, then the kiss (loved that especially,) then joyful and romantic. Truly, these two are destined for one another, and I don't believe any curse, no matter how potent, can keep them apart for long (even with evil machinations like a fake wife named Kathryn.) I look forward to your next update!
11/27/2011 c1 OUaT Fan
loved this! loved the insights to James's thoughts! keep writing!