FanFiction.Net
for Ready or Not

1/2/2012 c3 1Musical Dream
Yes Olivia should be pregnant! That would be crazy! Update soon!
1/1/2012 c2 6Demi101
please do more, and btw is amy gonna turn out to be related to olivia some how cause if so im guessing,aunt,couson or mother, after she did say amy seemed familiar and it wasnt awkward hugging her ;)
12/30/2011 c2 thatgingerprincess143
love it
12/3/2011 c2 1Readingcutie428
Love it! Ha-larious! :)
12/2/2011 c2 1Musical Dream
I haven't read the story yet but I can give you an amazing plot twist! PM me if you want to know more!
11/29/2011 c2 Unstable-Fangirl
YOU SHOULD PUT THE EPISODE:CHARLIES SECOND BIRTHDAY AND PUT THE STORY OF CHARLIES BIRTH TOO AND I WILL DEFINALTY READ IT!:}3
11/29/2011 c2 4EvilRegalPanda
Yay! Glad you updated and get well soon! And I would like Stella/Charlie I find there a cute couple!
11/29/2011 c2 8GGirl16Hunter-DaughterOfApollo
Aww cute:) lol u should DEFINITELY do starlie! Lol hope u updtae soon:)
11/28/2011 c1 Justanotherfann
I lOved it! It was cute and sad at the same time! Continue please!
11/27/2011 c1 1Readingcutie428
Plz continue! :)
11/27/2011 c1 4EvilRegalPanda
I love this already! Hope you update soon! And could you say the the pairings for the story in the next chapter? Thanxs!
11/27/2011 c1 22Bubblelina15
Love It.please update soon.wait so its Olivia gonna change her name to teddy our are both of them going to be in the story?
11/27/2011 c1 8GGirl16Hunter-DaughterOfApollo
Aww, Olivia has to move away from the band:( that sucks but it's still just a fanfic. Wait, if Teddy's not a part of the Duncan family, do they change Olivia's name to Teddy Duncan? That's the only question I have. Hope u update soon!:)
28 « Prev Page 1 2