for Five Times Barney Let His Guard Down

1/4 c2 Guest
More plz
12/30/2018 c2 Loll
I am in love with this story
7/5/2017 c1 brianna
omg i loved that so much it was so sweet literally i cried less when my grandparents died
12/23/2015 c2 Guest
I love their friendship so much, Ted is such an awesome so sweetheart!
12/23/2015 c1 Guest
This is okay, but I don't think Ted would ever say something that mean to Barney, because he's a good friend and he's awesome.
12/7/2014 c2 dreamer 3097
A good one
2/15/2014 c2 75bikelock28
I know it's been 2 years, but please update! This is a lovely fic exploring the different relationships within the gang. I especially like Ted's horror at thinking Barney is suicidal- it's exactly the sort of OTT panic he'd have. Please, please, continue his story :D
11/1/2013 c1 3SpecialPotassium97
This fanfic is awesome so far! I love it. Vunerable barney is really sweet, and you have the way he talks perfectly. I could hear him saying it! Keep writing :)
7/30/2013 c2 24othiara
This is a wonderful story! It's well-written and has great characterization. Please update soon!
4/5/2013 c2 40PaperMoonsandWolfstar
Please finish!
9/11/2012 c2 vergissmeinnicht
I love this part!
This passage: ""You're warm," Barney explains defensively. Ted thinks about teasing him (and pointing out Article 77 of the Bro Code, which states Bros don't cuddle), but he ends up putting his arm around Barney and pulling him closer. Ted understands the need for human contact, and he figures he can handle a little illegal bro-cuddling while they watch Star Wars." is particularly lovely. I adore it.
Because it's so cute! And it's not slash! (Eh, if it actually is supposed to slash, please don't tell me. I didn't read any into it and I just love the friendship.:) )
12/22/2011 c2 2CallMeAshton
Please write more!
12/20/2011 c2 The Terrible Jester
Hey! Great chapter. You really got Barney and Ted's friendship across in a very in character way. I like how you combined the sweetness with humour at the end, lol. Good job, hope you update soon :)
12/16/2011 c2 135Phosphorescent
Awww, a very sweet chapter.
12/7/2011 c2 5The Other Side of Sanity