for Five Times Barney Let His Guard Down

12/6/2011 c2 37Berserker Nightwitch
Another wonderful chapter! The cuddling! Yes, thank you. And the amendment to the Bro Code... Very nice.

Thanks for sharing this! I look forward to the next update (and this time I can't even distract myself with NaNoWriMo.. dernit).
12/4/2011 c2 70Whirlwind421
Oh my god! That was so good! Hehe...I liked the illegal bro cuddling. That was funny and sweet. Awww...I love their friendship. I love that episode too. They show Robin is all hurt but none of them think Barney is hurting just as much. I mean he threw himself into a river for her! Awesome story! I really liked that last couple of lines! I can't wait for your next chapter!
12/4/2011 c2 14HilsonMarvey27
This. Was. Perfect. I LOVED EVERY FRICKIN WORD! THIS WAS AMAZING! Barney is like the best character of ALL TIME and this episode DEFINITELY doesnt have enough fics about it yet, ive searched like 30 times but there is only like 4...anyway this was AMAZING Ted and Barney Bromance is my addiction! Keep up the AWESOME!~ work i am anxiously waiting for your next update!
12/4/2011 c2 5an0nymouz
iWhen Ted finally does go to sleep, he dreams about Anita chasing Barney with a water gun. Barney's wearing a metal bikini and is carrying a lightsaber, and somehow has Princess Leia's hairstyle./i

Okay. You win. At everything in life.
12/4/2011 c2 1k+klutzysunshine
Aw, this was cute! I loved Ted and Barney's Han Solo moment.
12/4/2011 c1 The Terrible Jester
This is a great start, I have a weakness for a vulnerable Barney. I wish I knew why, maybe it's because in the show he's so in your face it's nice to see another side to him. You really got that across in this fic.

If you plan on continuing this fic I have something that I'd like to share with you. If this is going to end up being a Robin/Barney I'd appreciate it if you reconsidered. I'm not trying to force you to write anything, because in the end it is up to you, but when I saw this it was like a breath of fresh air. You get so few fics that centre around friendship, which in many ways is more powerful that a relationship. I think you could very accurately continue this in a way that reflects the friendship of the group rather than a romance, which is slightly overdone.

Just an idea, or something for you to think about. Sorry for the long review!

Hope you update soon!
12/2/2011 c1 70Whirlwind421
That was awesome! There is nothing better than hurt, comfort, and friendship...well, unless you throw Barney into the mix...then it is just AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/30/2011 c1 14HilsonMarvey27
This was ADORABLE. I love vulnerable/depressed Barney but sadly not many write about it...You are a great author and I hope you continue this fanfic as well as many other Barney-centric fanfics! Great job so far and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
11/28/2011 c1 37Berserker Nightwitch
Great start. I love the idea of Lily (and Marshall) having parental moments with Barney, and have found a grand total of two. Thanks for being the second one!

Also, wonderful characterization. You really seemed to hit it. I look forward to your next chapters! Thanks for sharing.
11/28/2011 c1 11yogurtpo3
Aww... I love vulnerable Barney stories! :D

And I LOVE the Lily and Barney relationship... she's so naturally maternal, and exactly what Barney needs... :)
11/27/2011 c1 1k+klutzysunshine
Ooh, I really love this so far! Poor Barney. I can definitely see this happening, and I love that Lily comforted him. Can't wait for more!
26 « Prev Page 1 2