for Fortune Days

6/13/2017 c4 DRAGONWORKS
Looking forward to more chappies.
6/29/2015 c4 MetroNeko
Ms/Mr that was very cruel. Indicating a new chapter then cutting off the story. At least put a warning in the summary!
12/2/2014 c4 2Nicanna
- is marked as completed.
nooOOOOOO - IT CAN'T BE COMPLETED YET; CAN IT? QAQ BUT GIRL -

hngg oh god all caps rage but dear lord i'm enjoying this immensely. i adore your style; it's kind of light and brisk, yet still descriptive ... ? i don't think that captures it really well eheh. but there's a really good balance of description and dialogue, and i really really like that because i actually don't see it often.

and caper oh god caper i'm in love even though he barely gets several sentences each time he's mentioned. ((...he's not the main character hnngg tayu get on with it - ))

elijah! i love his sister! ((...still not mc sorry)) i love the fact that she's trying her hardest but still is going about it kind of the 'wrong way'. i love how easy-going and accepting she is, but there's still that firm protectiveness she has for elijah. i love /their/ love, you feel me? (...n-not - not in the incest way - dear lord no - but their sibling ties are adorable) it's very satisfying (?), in a way, to read how much elijah loves his sister and vice versa, though i do wonder how the depressing consequences of elijah's journey would play out (...so cruel).

ok ok elijah! tbh i like him more than namnar/zach/whatever ((-SACRILEGE)) but i guess that i do enjoy reading about smart!manipulative!protagonists a lot. here it's just shown on a really small scale - still rather fantastic for a ten-year-old - but i really wonder how it will play out on larger scales, especially in competitive situations, like the gym race (really really looking forward to this please; it's a selfish request, but would it be possible to just show us the gym race portion? heh i'm just really curious about that bit (eheh i can't... really find him in pedestal? eheh i'm not a particularly focused person so that doesn't really help either ;; ))
but still! i like his sneakiness and money-minded outlook - it's really unique and even though it's generally associated with 'bad', it's actually 'good' here, which is even better.

...lol 'chan'. i'm sorry; i'm an anime person, and the 'chan' elijah used to call channeler sent off the imagery of 'abra-chan kawaii desu ne' pfffttt omg sorry

i feel that the absol is going to have a more tragic back story than elijah himself. it's amazing that elijah has the patience and determination to keep up with it though, considering ten-year-old and all.

well, finally: I REALLY FREAKIN; ENJOYED THIS I DON'T WANT TO PUSH YOU TO UPDATE (IT'S YOUR CHOICE PLEASE DON'T STRESS OUT OVER THIS) BUT I'D BE REALLY HAPPY IF YOU DO
...heh it's been more than two years since the last update and your profile hasn't been updated either, but still - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS! I REALLY ENJOYED IT :D
11/29/2014 c3 16Memory25
Er...why does this one say complete? Is this story abandoned? Coz if it is...Q.Q
6/8/2014 c3 9Carmarie
I'm really enjoying this. You've got some excellent character motivations going on here and everyone's well developed.

My only suggestion is kind of fickle, but I'd break up the paragraphs a bit more, if possible. For one it's easier to read. And two, it helps pick up the pace a little.

Other than that, excellent work, and I look forward to any updates you make ;)
1/3/2014 c4 8RoxaShadow
man... I'm so sad that this story died, I wish you would have continued...[
4/26/2013 c4 4Vaughn Tyler
nice
2/12/2013 c4 5Garm88
I'd love to see more of this.
2/3/2013 c4 2Tobalerone
I like it _
10/24/2012 c4 29Raichu
I have hardly ever come across a new trainer fic that's even remotely good. This one is excellent. I mean you really feel for the character. It's really original, I mean who has ever written a story like that before. Mostly it's kid X gets Pokémon Y from Prof. Tree and goes on a badge collecting spree. In this story, the character is a real person with a real background and real motivations! He faces genuine challenges-and having the challenge of making do with a motley team adds to the interest.

It's a pity that you didn't have the inspiration to keep this going, but seriously, this could have been the start of a novel! Regardless, you've been a real inspiration to me!
8/30/2012 c4 4Tanon
It was a little bit blah, and I'm not sure about pokemon recognising experience via badges, because it doesn't really make sense.

Still, at least Elijah is making progress.
8/26/2012 c4 16Memory25
I like this chapter! Even if there are no strippers. Hehe. But really, this is a good story and I've always wanted to read about the pokemon world with a trainer who had a more cynical outlook then a friendship, honour, glory and fluffiness kind of attitude. You've balanced this pretty well, with Elijah not a complete arsehole who doesn't care about his pokemon, but not a total dreamer either. Instead of the girl you've promised, I'm more looking forward to what Elijah is going to do with the Absol, because if he manages to win its cooperation/respect with some fluffy sappy risk-his-life-to-protect-him kind of action, I'm gonna puke rainbows. But it might be a bit difficult to write about a win-him-over-with-his-(inner?)strength angle. Wow. You've set yourself a rather tough challenge I think. Try reading the fanfic Pedestal by Digital Skitty. It's fantastic, although I kind of pity the protagonist.
8/23/2012 c4 bleach2121XX
a girl? the Kind with Boobs?
8/13/2012 c3 AvariceTel