FanFiction.Net
for Ice in July

2/6/2014 c14 Hi
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
2/5/2014 c11 Hi
Still in love with this.
2/5/2014 c5 Hi
And this is the part where everything goes absolutely wrong for Summer. D AND CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE THIS STORY WITH ALL MY HERAT AND SOUL?! BECAUSE I DO.
12/15/2012 c29 126vinkunwildflowerqueen
Yay, an update!:)

This was a really great chapter. I'm kind of glad Summer and Gale are giving their marriage a chance. But I really think she should tell him about her past.

Can we have more Katniss next chapter? I feel like we haven't seen much of her lately!
9/13/2012 c22 hgfan
I don't think Peeta would be worried about Gale "crushing his skull." Considering how strong Peeta is, Gale would be the one to be worried.
9/9/2012 c28 vinkunwildflowerqueen
OK, I was confused in the beginning, especially with Summer drinking and all, because that's not real good for pregnant women; but once I caught that we'd gone back in time, all was good again.

Question- how far along is Summer? Or did you mention that and I forgot?

But another great chapter, although I really want Summer to tell Gale at least some of the truth. Will she ever?
8/15/2012 c27 vinkunwildflowerqueen
Ok, so Peeta did not take that well. What's the full story with Summer and Gale? Is that the next chapter?

And Katniss... hasn't really reacted. I'm really interested to know her thoughts/feelings on this. Are you really going to let Summer and Gale divorce?
8/5/2012 c26 3pearlsofjune
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! What is air!? Asdfghjkl she's pregnant... WHAT!? Okay now that I got that out I think you should update before I go insane because you just can't leave me hanging like that(;
8/2/2012 c26 126vinkunwildflowerqueen
OMO.
Summer is pregnant? I did not see that coming! Who's the father? OMO.
I have no words.

I spent so much time thinking this review was going to be all happiness about Peeta and Katniss' engagement and then... wow.
8/2/2012 c26 gabz1197
OMG cliffhanger! can't wait till next chapter
7/8/2012 c25 vinkunwildflowerqueen
I didn't expect Katniss to be sick! Is she going to be okay?

I'm glad Summer and Gale came to visit!

How many chapters left?
7/8/2012 c8 JuliaGlyn99
"Keep Your Mind Wide Open" :)

Found the reference. I love the movie!
7/7/2012 c25 15claramadesouffles
Yay update!

Oh, moody Gale. Will you ever change? -.-

Teehee, but in all seriousness.. awesome job :) I'd write more, but my battery's dying and it's past two in the morning, so.

Update soooon! :D
6/30/2012 c24 Guest
Its already been a week! Please update faster, i check every day to see if this story has been eupdated and im so sad when it isnt, please update , you are such a talented writer!
6/28/2012 c24 Guest
I love ur story! U r so talented!
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »