FanFiction.Net
for Faking My Own Suicide

1/2/2015 c4 ArtemisBlack123
I can't imagine you'll update after 2 years but if you falter inclined I would love to read what happens next! Elphaba finding out that he's alive! And all that ! :)
6/12/2014 c2 8ScarredHope
You've seen Very Potter Musical and Sequel *squeals like Glinda*
Red Vines
4/13/2013 c4 ElphieGrl38
You need to write more! I found this via a few girls I know on twitter, and it's REALLY good!
4/4/2013 c4 ElphieGrl38
I read all of this at once because some friends were talking about it. Is that the end? Because if not, I'll tell it to email me like I do for a few other people.
4/3/2013 c4 Failey
Please please please please finish this! I'm loving it so far!
4/2/2013 c4 11Fae the Queen
you going to continue this or do I need to get you BFF to threaten you? I want more!
2/26/2013 c4 86Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
This is torture! :'( :'( :'(
PLEASE finish this! Pleeeeeeaaase!
10/31/2012 c4 xDefyingxGravityx
Please continue!
9/28/2012 c4 2ElphabaThroppxx
PLEASE CONTINUE! this is sooo good and i want to read more!
9/13/2012 c4 30Threeglinthawksinatrenchcoat
"being naked in cornfield just outside of campus" what, so he didn't even think about taking spare clothes? *rolls her eyes*
"Just like he was right about this whole plan. Well, at least he thought he was right" I'm going to be serious here: I don't. I think faking his own suicide is unecessarily cruel.
Elphaba's guilt is just proving my point.
9/13/2012 c3 Threeglinthawksinatrenchcoat
No he's not. It's in the title.
9/13/2012 c2 Threeglinthawksinatrenchcoat
Actually, here's what I think he did. He took some spare clothes with him, threw these in the canal and is now in hiding. And Boq knows it and is just faking.
9/13/2012 c1 Threeglinthawksinatrenchcoat
Ouch. Harsh words. I've a feeling she'll regret them.
So, after hearing about you time and time and time and time and time again in vinkunwildflowerqueen's stories, I thought once I had read all her stories (which I have, those about Wicked at least), I'd go and look for yours...
So far I like what I'm seeing lol