for Things Change

5/24 c5 Guest
Ihope you co tinue this story, it's a work of art
5/7 c5 f46adpg
Plz continue the story
4/29 c5 Narutofan3
I wish to know when another chapter will be released
1/26 c5 Guest
I hope he will fix the their Chacora problem soon since Naruto and the Fox need. To make sure the Future will go smoothly the best they can.
10/10/2021 c3 4arisasonoda84
the first story is namikaze?
1/19/2021 c5 Guest
It was great i would love it to explore into the concept of naruto and hinata for a bit and talk about her to his friends and family expressly the future and also giving her the memories back
11/18/2020 c5 SS5 Connor
Please update. Or someone pick up the story. Arrrggg!
10/16/2020 c5 Anothes41
Great story so far. I love how naruto is trying to get hinata nit to faint so much around him. It would be funny if he called her mate accidentally since his body and blood is changing so much.
8/12/2020 c5 2Elizabeth loines
Pls update
6/23/2020 c5 Young
Is this the end?
3/25/2020 c5 Guest
You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be misquoted and used against you
Was written twice in your profile.
3/11/2020 c5 Paul Lenzen
I hope you finish this eventually
2/18/2020 c5 VPSale
pick up again plz
1/3/2020 c5 BananaMen
OMAAAAGAAAD, I wish you would continue with the story, ughhhhhh. Sorry about that, but after reading through An Unexpected Beginning and then this, the continuation of it, it’s saddening to see that you gave up on such a wonderful piece.

The last scene with Hinata was absolutely terrific, and the recreation of Naruto’s first kiss with the same person AGAIN was hilarious, especially since their friends now. And then having Minato live is also great, because the moments between him and Naruto are so endearing, making me wish it was this way in canon. This story is honestly one of my favorite reads with the concept being so well written from Naruto starting as a prodigy baby, to the many perspectives of this story’s prequel, to how you focus on Naruto’s relationship with others in this story. There’s so many good things to review and talk about with both stories, but those are just a few.

Alas, you probably won’t continue this or even read this review, but I had to express my thoughts nonetheless. Hopefully one day you decide to continue, and if that day comes, I’ll gladly pick this up again.
12/3/2019 c5 ManticoreBlues