FanFiction.Net
for Things Change

12/4/2011 c1 2Sanz0girl
love unexpected beginning, I'm sure I will love this one too and the first chapter is already really good !
12/3/2011 c1 2Hektols
"... The silver haired man had stopped when he saw the demon and its playmate because of the anger he felt remembering how his fiancé had been killed by the demon's attack twelve years ago. ...", Mizuki was a kid when it happened, there is no need to justify his hate towards Naruto.

Good chapter, the prank was priceless.
12/2/2011 c1 dev4enka1
Finally. Been waiting for it ages. Great work.
12/1/2011 c1 1Bills Feline of Destruction
AWESOME! Been waiting for this forever. Great writing as always.
12/1/2011 c1 6nkauj ntxoo xyooj
awesome!
12/1/2011 c1 1CarzyNinja
Love it, can't wait for next chapter! ) ^0^
12/1/2011 c1 Kayamve
This is truly an immersive fan fiction. I read most of it in one sitting! I love the way you portrayed the father-son relationship that Naruto and Minato have, it is truly adorable. Also, good job on keeping Naruto still kid-like even though his mind is that of an 18 year old. I can't wait to read more! Keep it up! :)
11/30/2011 c1 heather.atw
and so it begins :) !
11/30/2011 c1 Grocamol
awesome
11/30/2011 c1 EmbersoftheNightChild
Nice job! keep up the great work
11/30/2011 c1 17hinatasgreatestfan
That's an EVIL cliffhanger! Update soon please!
11/30/2011 c1 19Kai Maciel
Oh my! Naruto's secret is out. I wonder what Sasuke will feel? Hurt, angry, betrayed or understanding and suportive?

Well... I guess I have to wait. Keep up!
11/30/2011 c1 3Crystal M. Key
Great first chapter for the sequel, thank you! Although I just noticed that Kyuubi hasn't been talking with Naruto much lately. Is it going back to being devious and evil? Favorite quotes:

Naruto walked out of the academy leisurely with his hands in his pockets and the most suspicious grin on his face you'd ever see. He and all the soon to be rookie nine had just finished graduating and he just couldn't stand the thought of not leaving a… lasting impression. His dad still being there giving a speech was just a bonus.

The new Genin's grin just got bigger when he heard the loud 'BOOM!' go off behind him. White light came from all the windows and the ground beneath him trembled but he didn't look back. He was almost out of site when he heard his father.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE!" Minato shouted coming out of the academy covered from head to foot in… peanut butter? As soon as Naruto heard his full name screamed he burst out laughing and broke into a run. Minato was right behind him and several of the academy teachers, who were also covered in peanut butter, had already joined him. It would only be seconds before ANBU would be with them.

...

"Alright, you can stop congratulating yourself baka." Sasuke said calmly though he still had a smirk of his own. Naruto calmed down enough to sit up, but not even Sasuke's insult could stop the few chuckles that were still coming.

"Did you see your clan! That was priceless!" Naruto dissolved back into laugher and Sasuke couldn't help but chuckle at the mental image of his uptight clan receiving the full Uzumaki treatment.
11/29/2011 c1 Cherrie-san
Nice start, though out of pure selfishness I wish that the was more for me to read. I suppose I will just have to re-read 'An unexpected beginning.'

Ja ne!
11/29/2011 c1 DruNeko
Yay :) glad to see the sequel up. I look forward to the rest of the story. One question since its a "sasuke/Naruto" category are you going to focus more on them then Naruto's interaction with his father and everyone else? Also im curious if you already have any ideas about Haku and Kimimaro and any other the other Akatsuki
467 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »