FanFiction.Net
for Things Change

11/28/2011 c1 10ferduran
Hello, is good to see you again and the secuel of your other ficc An Unexpected Beginning, maybe you sould change tha category to naruto/minato or naruto/hinata, because I never user the category sasuke/naruto and that would made a little hard to find your ficc, also will you develop more the relatioship with hinata on this secuel?
11/28/2011 c1 31Blueowl
Awesome. Looking forward for more.
11/28/2011 c1 Animemad10
Yipppee! A lovely start to a new story!

update soon because i just cannot wait!
11/28/2011 c1 7Suezanne
O.O
11/28/2011 c1 4Crowfether
Yay! I was hoping there'd be a sequel! :D

You write so well!

Please please please update soon! I'm hanging off the edge of my seat! :D:D:D
11/28/2011 c1 narutofan
Love the way Sasuke is with Naruto at the prank, Naruto really has corrupted him XD Hope you update soon, because this is genius and really funny ^^,
11/28/2011 c1 Lena7213
Nooo Sasuke! Don't think that!

Stoked for the sequel! But I was a bit confused in this chapter when one second Sasuke was in the forest with Naruto and then next he was getting orange paint wiped off his noes when he was 8 and then back in the forest again.. Maybe I just read it wrong but yeahhh
11/28/2011 c1 DarkRavie
I like the sequel so far and look forward to reading your next chapter.
11/28/2011 c1 3Chewie Cookies
Damn, nice! Please tell me it will be NaruHina, though?

Keep up the good work!
11/28/2011 c1 2rm928
... I've noticed one problem, only one. THERES NO SECOND CHAPTER! Fix that ASAP please. But other than that its a very well written little bugger.
11/28/2011 c1 2Violet-skya
OH. MY. GOD!

Finely you did the sequel !

I'm was so happy I though I was gonna run on the walls!

It is very funny chp made me fell of the chair from laughing.

Can't wait to read more of you, man I just love how you write!

Ja~ne!
11/28/2011 c1 starryisnomore
This is interesting. Hope ya' continue. There are funny as well as serious parts. The good thing about this is that you maintain a balance. Keep up the good work. Take care. (3
11/28/2011 c1 14ayushina
Ah sekuel! Yeah *dance dance*

Looove it^^ even too short. Glad that you finally make this sekuel. Ive been worry that you wouldnt make it^^ but, yey its update.

So, what sasu reaction for this? N minato too^^ ah... Im really miss this fic.

Hope you update soon. Please*puppy eyes*
11/28/2011 c1 1Obi1Nemogbr
Glad to see a sequel. Looking forward to another rich story.
11/28/2011 c1 Deadzepplin