FanFiction.Net
for Things Change

9/22/2015 c5 17Thorn D. Cinni
I don't know why, but I kinda wanna see Kakashi walking into Sasuke's trap.
9/19/2015 c5 Guest
Sakura needs to have the fangirl beat out of her Baa-chan style! I can't stand fangirl Sakura. Naruto should drag both Sasuke and Sakura to the hospital to visit his Baa-chan and let Tsunade see the horrors that the 2 boys have to put up with.

I'm not normally a fan of Naruto with any girls but if it had to be one then I can only hope for R.t.N. Hinata. Maybe Naruto and Hinata can squeeze in some training together to help build up Hinata's confidence.

I was wondering if Naruto was ever going to bring up ROOT and Danzo to his father, after all the old War Hawk was in league with the Pedo Snake and was always trying to kill the current Hokage and take over the village. Also all the bad things he did behind the Hokage's back. He along with the 2 elder's wanted to USE Naruto as a weapon of war.
9/15/2015 c5 Guest
Awesome story so far keep it up. I wouldn't mind seeing longer chapters, but thats not really important. The story itself is great and I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Hopefully soon. Thanks again for an writing an awesome fanfic.
8/31/2015 c5 itwasadarkandstormynight
I am very eager to see this story continued because I like this story so far and it's becoming a good sequel. So please update it's pretty disappointing when an author can't finish the stories. Pls respond and p.s you are very talented writer
7/31/2015 c5 Karishma N. Sharma
Please Please update soon, I am absolutely inlove with your story, you have excellent skill in writing. Well done, darling.
7/24/2015 c5 SarcasticInkling
AWW THAT WAS SOOO CUUTTEE! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
7/15/2015 c5 9ReddPhantom
I love this series. :) Please update soon!
7/4/2015 c5 Titania1796
actualiza pronto y que mejoras le dio Kurama a Naruto
7/4/2015 c5 mnola72802
The fluffiness towards the end of the chapter!
7/3/2015 c5 10Deactivated-Orphan Account
I love the update! What's next? X)
7/3/2015 c5 4everfictional
Awwwwww, I thought that date was sweet. :D Love the chapter, and so happy to see an update! XD
7/3/2015 c5 12Mystic 777
Heh, cute ending there. XD
7/3/2015 c5 GaaraTheFifthKazekage
Awww yay! I'm glad you're writing again and I love this chapter.
7/3/2015 c5 3Snufflepuff the Hufflepuff
Is Sasuke gonna tell daddy yondaime about Naruto's 'sickness'?
7/3/2015 c5 5Rose Tiger