FanFiction.Net
for Requiem

11/28/2011 c1 PeepToe
Interesting start. Fatherward, eh? A little Thornbirds influence? Catholicism should give him a nice foundation for lots of abasement and self loathing. I like this start and as always you paint a full and rich picture I am not a fan of Catholicism so any snide comments by me are aimed there not at the story. Bet i know who the volunteer is! Can't wait to see where this goes!
11/28/2011 c1 ohtobeyoung
You've got me interested.
11/28/2011 c1 miamia80
Completely new. I've never ever read a Vamp-Priestward. I can't wait. Your writing is stellar. You always suck me right into the page.

Mia
11/28/2011 c1 29Rebadams7
Repentantward is in the pulpit

I'll hearken to his sermon

Reb
11/28/2011 c1 icrodriguez
I have always wanted to read a story like this. Something religious, and yet perhaps sinful in the promises it may hold. For some strange reason, I was reminded of the THORN BIRDS as I read this. If you are not aware of what it is, it is perhaps the most celebrated mini-series ever made in the late 70s, based on novel on the love story between a woman, a priest, and his devotion to both his love for her and his Church. Your story will probably not have anything in common with this other than the notion of Edward as a priest, but where I do see parallels is in the seriousness of the writing, and the reverent tone it bellows so far.

I cannot wait to read more.
11/28/2011 c1 obsmama
Blown away I can't wait for more. Your words create such a vision. The pain underneath it all mixed with the bloodlust is done fantastically.
11/28/2011 c1 7Joie Cullen
I've read about Edward hunting before, like a MILLION times. You made it heart breaking and slightly scary. THANK YOU! LOL, for one thing, they sparkle, so to make SOMETHING about his kind frightening is a GOOD thing.

ANYWAY, I'm in love and can't wait to see how this goes. This is something completely different and I'm excited for that!
11/28/2011 c1 TD69
Great first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
11/28/2011 c1 TD69
Great first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
11/28/2011 c1 1vtgator
Great start, can't wait to see your twist on Priestward,
11/28/2011 c1 midsouthmama
As always, such beautiful writing katinki! I'm intrigued by the storyline and can't wait to read more. It's such an interesting and rich vein to mine...the idea of priesthood being a kind of self-imposed penance. I really like how this Edward is unflinchingly honest but not jaded or sarcastic. He just seems very world weary...or maybe just laden down with his guilt and the guilt of others.

I'm looking forward to reading the next installment. Seven chapters total, right? :D
11/28/2011 c1 1DeeDreamer
Your words are always so eloquent; you have a gift. Thanks for sharing. xo ~DD
11/28/2011 c1 cecilia4059
I can see this is another good story of yours and I can't wait to read more. I'm not religious in any way, even if I was, I wouldn't use my religion to confine others' creation or imagnation. Thanks for the new story.
11/28/2011 c1 greengoldlight4
i haven't written a review for at least a year. but this time i just have to say... WOW!
11/28/2011 c1 polyphany
Oh, this is going to be an interesting one.
1,608 « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »