for Requiem

7/1/2012 c9 CentauRita
Bitter as it is Sweet...just like Chocolate. Mmmmm.
7/1/2012 c14 suzy 2010
Thank you for sharing your wonderful,but different well written story. Well done!
7/1/2012 c8 CentauRita
Edward, Bella's savior.

Was it truly another vampire that lead Edward to save Bella, only to miraculously disappear into thin air? Hmmmmm, I wonder.
7/1/2012 c7 CentauRita
Oh, Edward. How do you do it?
7/1/2012 c6 CentauRita
'I'd like to think of God as love, he's down below and up above!'
7/1/2012 c5 CentauRita
'And he walks with me and he talks with me and he tells me i am his own...'
7/1/2012 c4 CentauRita
Oh my, I can't wait to hear Father Carlisle's words of wisdom for Edward.
7/1/2012 c3 CentauRita
OMG! the eyes...have it!
7/1/2012 c1 CentauRita
**Kneeling**

praying for...more!
7/1/2012 c2 CentauRita
**Shakes head**

Edward didn't even have a chance. Beauty, Silent-minded and her special: febrez-ella. Three strikes...and you're...done!
6/29/2012 c14 Shahula
This was wonderful. You really captured the struggle Edward had with souls, both his and Bella's, in a beautiful way. I think it far exceeds anything SM touched on in Boeing how Edward overcome his guilt. Well done.
6/28/2012 c14 17SexyLexiCullen
This truly was fantastic. I'll be honest. When I saw this recc'd as Priestward, I immediately thought it'd be some kinky, fetish-esque fic with forbidden lemons and whatnot. But what I found was so much better than that.

Amazing story!

I'm still blown away by the message it sends - what I'm taking with me from your words.

Brilliant and captivating! Your talent astounds!

Great, great fic, and now one of my top fives.

xoxoxox
Thank you!

Lexi
6/28/2012 c13 SexyLexiCullen
This is fantastic!
6/28/2012 c8 SexyLexiCullen
Wow. I am simply blown away by - not only this story - but your writing. Your style, your words, they're phenomenal and brilliant. You're a true genius! And I'm a bit jealous because I wish I had half your talent. LOL. I mean that in a good way. This story is captivating and . . . I'm sort of at a loss for words to describe just how wonderful it is. Thank you for sharing this - your talent - with us.

And thank you for the words!

Loving this story.

Lexi
6/27/2012 c14 vmp1
Thank you for sharing your story.
1,577 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »