for Requiem

6/27/2012 c14 vmp1
Thank you for sharing your story.
6/25/2012 c14 3MrsEdwardCullenP
Can you please tell me why I'm bawling right now? God that was BEAUTIFUL!
6/24/2012 c14 Loveforgreeneyes
A lovely story.
6/21/2012 c2 19ladylibre
LOVED the scene between Edward and Seth. Such a lovely homage to canon.

Ah, Leah... That hurts.

And what's this? "Don't forget your vows over that one..." Oh Carlisle, are you channeling Alice here? ;-)

Poor Father Edward. Fleeing for his life...and hers. Can't WAIT to see what happens :-)
6/21/2012 c1 ladylibre
So now that I've finished this story and caught up with "An Angry Man"...Lawd, have mercy, you're an amazing writer...I can go back and review what I missed.

What a strong, taut, melancholy beginning. I just wanted to hug Edward...even though that wouldn't be proper...and tell him everything will be okay. And his talk with Carlisle warmed and hurt my heart at the same time.

And this is literally just the beginning...
6/21/2012 c14 3withany
That was a sweet ending, even though we lost Carlisle (again. Yes, I remember) and Leah. I like your Seth and I think it's fitting that he took over from Edward. I laughed at Sam being boring.

See you next time around. I'm still sending vibes that you get inspiration for Dreamscapes.

X
6/21/2012 c13 withany
I don't know, any more than Edward does, how Carlisle managed to keep his thoughts or speculations to himself, but it doesn't matter. I smiled all the way through their discussion. I'd had a feeling he'd twigged, and didn't care what Edward was. Good to see the young lad flummoxed and out-logiced.
6/21/2012 c14 2Cullenboyz
Happiest sigh...thank you.
6/21/2012 c9 Cullenboyz
Hubboya boya. Wow.
6/21/2012 c8 Cullenboyz
huh. all fascinating.
6/21/2012 c7 Cullenboyz
Something he has not encountered in many, many years – another demon, just like him.

Vampire.

COOL!
6/21/2012 c6 Cullenboyz
DYING from the good in this story
6/21/2012 c5 Cullenboyz
love love love
6/21/2012 c4 Cullenboyz
I'm a choral conductor and I've done a fair number of Requiems. So I'm finding your chapter headings super cool.

Also, you writing continues to ring my chime. :)
6/21/2012 c3 Cullenboyz
You. are a rock star. The end.
1,578 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »