for Requiem

6/21/2012 c3 2Cullenboyz
You. are a rock star. The end.
6/20/2012 c2 Cullenboyz
fucking amazing. I am in awe.
6/20/2012 c1 Cullenboyz
lol, your A/N scares me, but skylar recommends AND I always read the last chapter first (sorry...) so I'm in! :)

Incredibly intriguing and well-written first chapter!
6/20/2012 c6 19ladylibre
Please pardon me for getting this far and not reviewing before now. I was so caught up in your hauntingly beautiful story that I couldn't do anything but click NEXT.

What you've done here is mesmerizing in its agony, taut with delectable tension. Edward's trifold dilemma-spiritual, sensual, and supernatural-is so exquisitely written that it takes my breath away.

And the Bella of it all...WOW.

When I post my next chapter of "Serenity's Prayer," I will definitely be rec'ing this amazing fic.

THANK YOU for sharing it with us.
6/18/2012 c14 sujari6
Great story. Loved the ending.
6/17/2012 c14 robsjenn
i love that you ended with seth ... and then bella. thank you for *not* writing about her change or their lovemaking, since that is not what this fic is about.

this line in particular is very beautiful: "That long-lived doesn't mean forever-dead."

looking forward to your new story. i assume you mean besides fic on the fly. ;) here's hoping it's another vampward. vampfics are being dwarfed by the AH fics that don't even retain a shred of canon in the characterization. sometimes that's exactly what i want, but we need to keep the good vamp AU/canon coming, too.

thank you so much for writing!
6/17/2012 c13 robsjenn
no matter how many different ways i read it or ponder it, vampire edward's quest for forgiveness is my *favorite* kind of twific. you said this fic isn't canon, but you've captured the essence of his canon character: searching; seeking; denying his right to; denying his own happiness; and finally being granted redemption. your carlisle's granting of redemption might be my favorite, though:

"Go on," Carlisle whispers, shaking his head, breaking that momentary image. "You've served a lifetime and have helped so many. Accept what God's giving you now. Happiness. Fulfillment. Loveā€¦ It's a reward, Edward. You must see that. Turning in your collar doesn't mean that you're turning your back on Him. You can have both."

bella *is* his reward. so beautifully put.

thank you for writing.
6/17/2012 c12 robsjenn
i appreciate the fade to black for this fic. i assume that decision was not for any religious purpose, but instead because this fic is about the battle of the soul, not the battle of the flesh, that edward faces.

thank you for writing. :)
6/17/2012 c14 Robward17
A very lovely twist on Edward resolving the torment of losing his soul & condemning Bella's. It took Edward such a long time to realize he was forgiven the first time he asked. Bella's explanation that he must have a soul to feel the Need for redemption and having the ability to love so much. Nicely done! Linda
6/17/2012 c14 harleys
Great job!
6/17/2012 c14 roxiegirl
Thank you so much for writing this! Very different and I enjoyed it vey much! A vamp priest. Who would've thought! Can't wait to see what's next!
6/16/2012 c14 jlcummins
This was a great fic! I'm one of those who usually doesn't read it if it's not NC17, so for me it's a testament to your engaging style that I could not put this one down. Perfect timing too, although I would have read more. You didn't drag things out but stayed true to the characters you painted. I will check out your other stories!
6/16/2012 c14 hmmtwin
Wow, just lovely. I enjoy your writing so much!

I liked your portrayal of Edward as a priest.

Thanks for sharing.
6/16/2012 c14 14prettyflour
I am a sucker for an HEA and you didn't disappoint. Great job hun!
6/16/2012 c14 5AnnaLund
Yeah, alerting your pen, indeed. ha! as if I would ever risk not reading every word you post for us.

This story was truly a deep dive into Edward's underlying trauma of considering himself a monster. The absolution from Carlisle was cathartic. Seth was also a brilliant addition in this story, he is always a favorite of mine. And then you round it all up with a Bella who is strong, fierce and unstumbling. Bingo. :-)

Beautiful. Thank you.