for Requiem

6/16/2012 c14 Cared Cullen
That was a beautiful story - thanks so much for sharing it.
6/15/2012 c14 Edward'sDJ
This was a really beautiful and heartwarming story. Thank you so much.
6/15/2012 c13 Edward'sDJ
I was moved to tears by Carlisle's compassion.
6/15/2012 c12 Edward'sDJ
This Edward's objections to taking Bella's soul carry more weight.
6/15/2012 c14 thunnababy
A very nice ending to a story I almost didn't read, given the subject, but I am glad that I chose to read it. You are a wonderful author and I look forward to your next update for An Angry Man, which I love. I'll read more of what you've completed as I don't usually like to read WIP because updates sometimes take too long and I have to reread a few chapters to remember the gist of the story.
6/15/2012 c13 thunnababy
Interesting that Carlisle knows the torment and ultimate decision Edward made about his future in that he would give up the love of his life for what he perceives as his duty to the church and ultimately for his own redmeption. I hope Edward take that advice.
6/15/2012 c12 thunnababy
He really is between and rock and a wall. How will he choose? Can't wait to read more.
6/15/2012 c11 Edward'sDJ
Alice is lovely.
6/15/2012 c10 Edward'sDJ
Yay Alice!
6/15/2012 c9 Edward'sDJ
Now Bella can join Edward in wallowing in guilt.
6/15/2012 c11 thunnababy
Interesting concept you've got here. Cannon in many ways, although a bit twisted around, and yet not cannon.
6/15/2012 c8 Edward'sDJ
Thank goodness the next chapter is up!
6/15/2012 c9 thunnababy
I loved this chapter.
6/15/2012 c7 Edward'sDJ
How unfair that Edward's kindness is rewarded with potential disaster.
6/15/2012 c6 Edward'sDJ
It's probable that Edward's family hailed from Ireland, so he was possibly Catholic.

I'm sure I heard in a genetics lecture once that all people with red hair could trace their origins back to Ireland.
1,579 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »