for Requiem

6/15/2012 c9 thunnababy
I loved this chapter.
6/15/2012 c7 Edward'sDJ
How unfair that Edward's kindness is rewarded with potential disaster.
6/15/2012 c6 Edward'sDJ
It's probable that Edward's family hailed from Ireland, so he was possibly Catholic.

I'm sure I heard in a genetics lecture once that all people with red hair could trace their origins back to Ireland.
6/14/2012 c5 Edward'sDJ
Peaceful evening stroll coming up?
6/14/2012 c14 LindyP
Wow! Sorry it took me so long to catch up, but I liked how I got to read 3 chapters back to back! As usual, your story was fantastic! You know you are one of my favorite writers here ( and that's saying a lot since it is PG- ha,ha). No, seriously, you are an amazing writer and a pleasure to read! I look forward to reading your new work!

LindyP :)
6/14/2012 c14 Goody2Shoes
Bravo! Another wonderful story! You are truly my favorite FF author, and I really enjoy both your beautiful writing as well as your compelling storytelling.

Thank you for sharing with us!
6/14/2012 c6 thunnababy
I don't have any idea where this is going but I'm enjoying the ride.
6/14/2012 c2 thunnababy
ooh, I'm liking this so far. Edward's about to come undone.
6/14/2012 c14 Tdot TwiFic
Thank you. I think this has brought me a kind of freedom that my family and I put myself into a long time ago. And I thought I was unworthy, unforgivable, forgotten, punished, indebted, unwanted and thus must not allow myself to live, love, have peace and be free. I see a little better now and reading this story allowed me to feel it. That maybe I wasn't making a wrong or bad choice. That I too, can have both or many. The options and alternatives are only as limited as my imagination and knowledge.

So. What do I do now with my new life? I will start with thanking you again. For taking the risk to write this story. Allowing it to be "dunce" proof so that a simpler reader like myself, got it. Even after years of studying religion and life, I know there is a lot I haven't covered just by reading fanfic alone (Dante, art, politics, music, all things I learnt about here). But I also know my instincts have guided me well. I found you, now didn't I. If I could only figure out this English thing so I could write, I hardly remember things like hanging participle but I know it is a thing and has a meaning. Labels and titles and definitions, bugger.

*waves*
6/14/2012 c4 Edward'sDJ
Carlisle's compassion is lovely.
6/14/2012 c14 myself27
such a beautiful story, well done. Your writing style is so elegant and poetic. Thank you for sharing x
6/13/2012 c14 mommymac0508
I loved it so so perfect they have love god
6/13/2012 c14 12TwilightMomofTwo
You know, for the longest time, I did not think that Edward would choose Bella. That he would be able to make that decision, and find the forgiveness he needed to choose her.

Well done. This is one exquisite piece of art. Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
6/13/2012 c14 frayedbristles
Your take on Edward and his quest of redemption is better than anything SM could have written (I'm serious..). You delve into your character and bring it all out for the readers through your writing. It is a beautiful and different story and i am honoured to have read it. Thanks for posting it.
6/13/2012 c3 Edward'sDJ
I find the idea of a visitor able to smell dust more disturbing than any vampire...all that potntial dusting time which has been squandered reading FF!
1,582 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »