for Requiem

6/10/2012 c14 Karandash86
Perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better ending! This was such a wonderful read. I loved every second of it and I'm sooo excited for your next fic!

Ni
6/10/2012 c5 blueeyes11354
The desire to destroy is at war with the one that wants to protect. Very interesting dynamic.
6/10/2012 c14 bklover08
I've enjoyed this story so much, thank you for sharing your talent and ideas! ;)
6/10/2012 c14 spellbound415
Absolutely lovely!
6/10/2012 c14 CindyWindy
Wonderful, wonderful! Perfect on so many levels. I loved that you focused on Edward's meeting with Seth and allowed Carlisle's death and funeral to be present but in the background. It was painful enough as it was.

The portion with Bella was a dream come true. They're married, she's changed - they didn't waste any time and it all feels so right.

Thank you! I couldn't be happier that you love Twi and write AU! Looking forward to whatever else you do, whether AU or AH.
6/10/2012 c14 1Beans827
Very very well done! Bravo! Great transition there. No need to define every detail in his changing bella and so forth. We've read it all before, but I truly loved this Edward! So very very good. That's for sharing him with us!
6/10/2012 c14 Don'tBeABabyAboutThis
this is a mature and thoughtful story and i don't know when i have enjoyed a fic more. thank you for writing and i look forward to your next one.
6/10/2012 c14 Cullenosopy
Sigh. I am a sucker for a HEA. As long as the principles don't die. Or end up mating with gerbils.

Your stuff pretty much rules. I am looking forward to your next story.

Thank you very much for entertaining me.
6/10/2012 c10 KatHat4
Wait, . . . What? Where did she come from? How interesting!
6/10/2012 c14 my-thyme
a truly lovely story - thank you so much for sharing
6/10/2012 c14 deelovely60
Well done. Thank you for giving such a lovely resolution to the question of Edward's soul. Brava!
6/10/2012 c14 1jenejes
I loved this story. Short, perhaps, but perfect! i like the short ones because you have to get to the point. This was beautiful!
6/10/2012 c14 they call me red
I truly loved this story and so glad you posted it. Like I've said before so well written and original. Looking forward to your next project. This ended exactly how I hoped it would.
6/10/2012 c14 miamia80
I'm so torn! I loved how you ended the story but I still want more! I just love the way you write. It's so visual and evocative. I always feel like I'm right there in the story, with this one particularly. I loved the whole thing - the tone of it, the way you handled Edward's beliefs and growth, all of it. I especially loved Father Carlisle and I won't lie - I shed a tear when Edward saw Carlisle's grave side tent. I know though that he's now in heaven with his Esme just like Edward is now with his heaven - his Bella. Thank you!
6/10/2012 c14 allthingsHHH
Amazing.

The simple beauty of falling your heart. Thank goodness for Father Carlisle and Alice.

Thank you for writing this lovely Vamp Edward fic. I wish there were more, but I'd just compare them to your Edwards.

I'll be looking for your next fic. :-)
1,582 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »