for Requiem

6/10/2012 c13 wonderfullybedazzled
You have done an excellent job and I thank you for this wonderful story. I love fics that expand my knowledge.
6/10/2012 c14 2SleepMyBella
You move me to tears. Your story has meant so much to me. I can't tell you how much I looked forward to each and every one of your updates. This story is really something special. You kept me mesmerized under your spell with every word. I can't thank you enough for the hours of wonder and enjoyment you've given me. You are a singular talent and I feel so lucky that I get to read your words.

Thank you, thank you!

xoxoxoxoxo
6/10/2012 c14 18Maplestyle
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I loved every word.
6/10/2012 c14 cullengirl1983
beautiful ending to a stunning story. i loved every minute of it. thank you for sharing your talent. i can't wait for your new story.
6/10/2012 c14 16Melolabel
Excellent moral journey for an ever extreme Edward. A Compelling and enjoyable read.
6/10/2012 c14 TD69
This was a GREAT story.
6/10/2012 c14 4BilliCullen
Oh, Kate! I loved how it ended, just perfect.

I really loved this one, I love all your stuff, this you know; but this one just touched my heart.

Thanks for sharing your words.

Looking forward to the new stuff! Need a pre-reader?
6/10/2012 c14 10CassandraLowery
This was simply the loveliest story, my dear, and I hate to see it end. You did a exceptional job of melding the Requiem Mass and Twilight into a thought-provoking, beautifully written, and emotionally-satisfying tale. Bravo!

Of course I have added you to my Author Alerts; I shall be intrigued by any and all words flowing from your cyber-pen (although I adore writing with a fountain pen or a brass-nibbed pen dipped in bottled sepia ink), so I look forward with great anticipation to other stories peopling your mind.

Take care, and bravo again for a perfectly marvelous tale!

Blessings,

Cassandra :)
6/10/2012 c14 meepison
Breathtaking! This story left me with a profound feeling of peace. He has his faith and his love. Thank you for writing this.
6/10/2012 c14 cedward2417
Great ending!
6/10/2012 c14 1jedigirlsc
that was really lovely. thanks for writing! xo
6/10/2012 c14 1jansails
Magnificent.

I appreciate the meeting between Seth & Edward, I never thought he would completely abandon Seth.

ExB get their HEA, after much sacrifice comes great joy.

jansails/jan2
6/10/2012 c14 polyphany
Thank you so much for sharing with us. I loved reading it.
6/10/2012 c14 The Oldest One
Really nice story!
6/10/2012 c14 pnkats
Awesome ending. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
1,578 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »