for Requiem

7/19/2013 c10 iChaos
At first, I thought the other vampire was Victoria and very bad things were about to happen. But the instant that Edward noticed her presence in the church, I just knew it was Alice. That made me happy for reasons that I don't actually understand.

Of course, very bad things could still happen - but let's not get ahead of things.
7/19/2013 c9 iChaos
Whew.

I just forgot to breathe for a couple of minutes there...
7/19/2013 c8 iChaos
That was one of the most visceral personifications of turmoil, agony and deliverance that I have ever read.
7/19/2013 c7 iChaos
There are many good stories, some great stories, and then there are some very special stories. This one is most definitely something special.
7/19/2013 c6 iChaos
That was gloriously well rendered portrayal of both imagery and substance.
7/19/2013 c5 iChaos
Brilliant. Practically nobody ever bothers to write James into a fanfic.
7/19/2013 c4 iChaos
This is wonderful so far - and in Chicago, too!
7/19/2013 c3 iChaos
That was beautiful.
7/19/2013 c1 iChaos
I found a recommendation for this story in another fic, and I can definitely see why. This sounds like it is going to be very interesting to read for sure.
7/14/2013 c14 3GuardianD
This was an amazing story!
7/13/2013 c14 3Esme Incognito
Beautiful.
Jen
6/23/2013 c14 pottohipamus
Thank you for sharing. You have such a lovely talent with words; you don't just weave a tale, you craft a feeling.
6/23/2013 c13 pottohipamus
That was really beautiful. I love your Carlisle.
6/6/2013 c14 Annalamode
What a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it
A.
5/23/2013 c14 breatheforlove2m
I have no words to describe how much I love this story, and the not sex scene was better than any type of graphic scene that you could've written. I believe that act at that time and in this story the way it was written fit perfectly.
But other than that I thank you for this, it was very beautiful to read - not too many write like this anymore if that makes sense.
1,577 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »