for Requiem

5/1/2013 c14 Twiolic
Very heart warming and wonderful story. Loved your Carlisle.
5/1/2013 c9 Twiolic
Loving this story. Just beautiful.
4/30/2013 c1 Twiolic
After all this time, I've finally talked myself into reading Requiem. I've avoided your Priestward until now, but recently decided I'm in the mood for his tortured soul. I love your writing and, as expected, I very much enjoyed this first chapter.
4/28/2013 c14 19her illusion
ohh,this was lovely 3
4/21/2013 c14 dwright
Fantastic story. Thanks for writing.
4/7/2013 c14 irishnlove2shop
Another great story, Loved it!
3/18/2013 c1 Pabot
I wonder if you're a Polish woman who decided to live her life in USA or maybe an American who for some weird reason thinks that Polish language is kinda interesting. ;) Either way, thank you for writing this story. It was amazing. Short, but absolutely amazing. It reminds me of The University of Edward Masen actually. The plot was totally different of course (for example - no vamps or Catholic people). It's just that there, somewhere, has always been God - in both of these stories. And the way He was showed... Masterpiece.
3/12/2013 c14 dbpbatm
Great take on cannon! Thank you for sharing it.
3/5/2013 c14 gonyes
I loved this story. I don't normally review but thought this deserved it. The premise was great, the writing was superb and the characters were well developed, even in such a short story. My only complaint was I wished it was longer because I didn't want it to end! Thanks for writing/sharing this one.
2/21/2013 c14 Ctmom
Beautifly written story. Truly enjoyed it. Very sweet.
2/20/2013 c14 5displacement
Wow, you are REALLY good at writing au vamps. Really really good! This was so sweet and heat wrenching at the same time. I'd love to see some of Jasper's story - what an interesting back story you gave him.
2/11/2013 c14 NPakus
This was so well written! The scene at the end with Carlisle was so moving and simply beautiful. You have my heart with this one. I love the characters you crafted...
2/5/2013 c14 3NoWayWithWords
Just... Perfect! I'm wiping the tears from my eyes so I can type this. One of the best fanfics I've read, and I'm so glad I found it!
1/12/2013 c14 1youngandmature
Great conclusion :D
1/12/2013 c13 youngandmature
So sad for poor Carlisle (so sweet he pictured the lake) and angry at Esme. Have you envisioned why she believed her father and was able to marry another?

I'm excited Carlisle confessed he knew Edward was other on his deathbed though - have been anticipating this!

Did Edward and Bella share their first times?

And how exactly was Edward changed - what was with his story about the man in the wheelchair and breadlines?

Love this story and this penultimate chapter. You're amazing!
1,582 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »