for The Athame of Lost Time

2/1 c4 Love2read23
I would love Parker as a witch! Exactly like this! Thank you for writing.
7/16/2019 c4 Katescats
Hi that was a good story.
5/31/2018 c4 Guest
Thank you. This is one of the few HP/Leverage crossovers that’s actually finished. Most of the rest were abandoned years ago. Fun story.
5/15/2017 c4 13Stephanie MRV
A short story yes, but it was good. I have never thought of the combination before. Poor Elliot though.
I wish Hermione and severs could have been in a relationship and thrown everyone off kilter. Elliot would have been pissed and Harrison would have loved her intelligence. Parker would have loved the sneaky weasly twins and hate would have been apprehensive of dumbles
4/5/2016 c4 CoolFanfictionLover
haha parker a witch haha
now no door is spared and no lock can be locked WOW
loved it .
please do write more
bye sumi
6/26/2014 c4 4mysticaljayne
lol
That definitely explains how Parker is able to appear and disappear so easily!
7/15/2013 c4 Jedi SteelWolf
I just started reading some of your work, and it is certainly very amusing and entertaining! I hope that you continue with this story line in the future, as I think there are so many interesting possibilities you have opened up here. Well, thanks again for a great story!
10/4/2012 c4 18fireflower297
Yahoo! Parker's a witch!
1/23/2012 c4 4Jollybird
Haha... Parker is truly adorable!

Nice & sweet story!
12/30/2011 c4 3dreameralways
From the moment this started I kind of figured Parker was a witch. She was living on the street (or something) before being taken in by the guy who trained her, so it's not like she really had the chance to receive a letter or get to a school by herself.
12/5/2011 c1 5The Girl In The White Scarf
Imperio! I command you to continue this ;)
12/3/2011 c3 106Leveragelover
Wow Nate thinks he can just barg into the wizard world and steal whatever he wants just like in the muggle world. Yeah...no
11/30/2011 c2 Leveragelover
Sophie, a witch, how exciting! Will they meet Dumbledore? That would be so cool if they did! I wrote one too and they're all wizards, not just one of them.
11/30/2011 c2 9Olorin the Maiar
I have to say, the story has an interesting plot line. But one thing jumps out at me. Is it just me or does Parker seem like a non-magical Luna Lovegood. Could she be Luna's squib older sister; an aunt; Luna from the future that had been thrown back in time, had her memories erased, and her powers bound (hey, anything is possible when Luna is involved)?
11/28/2011 c1 106Leveragelover
I never thought of that! I guess I can sorta see it now...I'm writing one too but the crew isn't related to any of the characters.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service