for I'm Here for you!

6/2/2012 c1 8Boots'N'Opals
Wow. This is so cool, I absolutely LOVE IT. Amazing, thank you so much. :')
12/13/2011 c1 Valentine Sinclair
Beautiful, darling. Bullying is something terrible, and it should be stopped.
11/28/2011 c1 Blank Account 15
I really liked how you did that. Bullying is a terrible thing. I wish it would stop, but I don't think anyone can make it stop completely which is a sad thought. Even if we can't make it stop completely, we can help those who have had to go through it.

I really like this. :)
11/28/2011 c1 1doseofodesta
That was a great poem.Bullying is a problem at my school. I was bullied for a little bit in 6th grade but my friends helped me and 3 years later I'm okay and the bullying is stopped. My friend last year started to cut and all this other stuff and I was so scared because I love her so much. Luckily she didn't do anything to bad and we delt with everything together and she is fine now but there are still people out there that are getting bullied and even though me and my friend aren't getting bullied anymore it really did happeasana a lot of people don't see how much it can hurt so thank you for writing this!

Fly on,

Morgan
11/28/2011 c1 1MovieMojo
It was really heartfelt and amazing! And I agree Elevate is awesome!
11/28/2011 c1 15isxxc97
I really liked this Ara...But most of the time, suicide or cutting myself again DOES seem like the answer...But I made a promise to my best friend that I wouldnt do anything anymore...Promises suck shit, especially lately .
11/28/2011 c1 Aihime195
you know...remember when I said there things you don't know about me yet?...well...I've never been bullied but I've been insulted on a way that change my life when I was in 4th grade...and after that well...is hard to explain :(...I wish I could've met you back then...there times when you feel soo lonely that the only way out you see is death...but when you actually think really carefully you notice that you're not alone and that other people around the world can feel the same way you do and that death is not the best option...