for The Fifth House

11/19/2021 c1 6aegon Targaryen17
awesome work though the spellings mistakes and typos could be avoided
12/1/2019 c40 Hatata
I cannot tell you without screeching excitedly how much I'm enjoying this story. There are many typos and misspelled words, but I can ignore then in the face of such excellent storytelling. None of your OC's are 2D, all are fully fleshed out, believable, and likeable! The AU-ness works well, and it's the first story I've read in a long time where I genuinely cannot tell how it will end. I need to know Cynthia's motives! Is she evil or not?! Its driving me nuts! I'm so tempted to skip to the end and find out, but I know it'll ruin it. Thanks also for not letting me cheat by not leaving obvious clues in the chapter names, I hate authors that ruin the plot by using main plot points as chapter titles. Humour is absolute on point, none of the original cast seems particularly OOC... I'm very, very impressed so far. I've been binge reading it for the last 8 hours!
8/6/2017 c35 deiserys
Well done! This is great and completely amusing despite the author having trouble with homophones. I swear, if I get carried away, the author's spelling might start to seem right. The author might like to look up some exercises to differentiate the ff pairs its-it's, loose-lose, whose-who's, etc. Though you'll be fine with a beta.
8/3/2017 c14 103Zivandre
while reading chapter 14, there are two inconsistencies, first you said Hermione had DaDa in the morning with Slytherin's, but when writing that scene you said the Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's instead, but then you followed up with Prof. Lockhart handing the stack of parchment to Pansy Parkinson. i know it's something to easily overlook, but i was just letting you know! so far so good though!
7/20/2017 c20 13starsailor iphigenia
If the actual Harry Potter books had been written like this, I would have actually read them instead of looking dubiously at the mass of plot holes and jumping straight into fanfiction. I've always wondered what it would be like if Pratchett wrote the Potterverse; now I know. This is glorious.
7/14/2016 c60 the broken master
this is one of THE BEST stories i have read among the thousands i have read on fanfiction.
i binge read this whole story in 8 hours it simply kept me captivated till the end.
i am a little sad it ended, But great story i loved it.

thanks for the story!
4/5/2016 c27 Guest
I really doubt that the Lestrange couple have killed more people than the bubonic plague. They would have to live at least a few thousand years
2/17/2016 c12 32unlikely2
"You parked in the ha-ha?"
Is confused. North Americans have ha-has?
I am enjoying this.
2/17/2016 c8 unlikely2
I particularly like your turn of phrase and grasp of character.
. . . try again after imbibing . . .
What a good idea!
2/12/2016 c22 Guest
I've been looking for a fun nonsensical fic for a long ass time. Thank you
1/30/2016 c4 scarlettmeadows
Fascinating _
5/7/2015 c11 5Fragment of ring
And as of this chapter your OCs are officially Sues
3/12/2015 c60 Mekanimal
Brilliant story, loved the ending :)
3/11/2015 c39 Mekanimal
Occam's razor tells me the toilet break has significance, it corroborates with the attack and jealousy to make me suspect that dirty blood traitor slytherin. Hopefully that's ambiguous enough to be spoiler free
3/11/2015 c11 Mekanimal
This story is really dumb, the good and funny kind of dumb though.
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »