for The Show Must Go On

10/22/2013 c3 5spaghettiparty
I really like the idea of this fic and the characters you've chosen. Hope you'll update soon though :')
4/16/2013 c9 2groundopenwide
This is absolutely fantastic and I really, really hope you update soon!
3/25/2013 c9 Aku
I loooove this story! Please update soon. I can't wait for the romance to really start blossoming, and the action is always keeping me on my toes. :) Awesome awesome!
3/21/2013 c9 28Marka.Carbondale
This is so great! and you always seem to update right around when i've got a lot of work to procrastinate haha
3/12/2013 c9 Steviebaby
When will this be updated! The wait is killing meeee!
2/12/2013 c9 nessyschu
Oh dang, cliffhanger! Great chapter!
2/9/2013 c9 SoRinnegan
Ugh, just when there was the tiniest hint of BlainexJesse
2/8/2013 c9 JeffersonStar
Thank you SO MUCH for an update! To be honest I was beginning to worry that you weren't going to finish this story, so it was a huge relief to get a new chapter (which by the way is BEAUTIFUL!) :D
2/8/2013 c9 2iamcrystalqueer
I thought this had been abandoned! You have no idea how happy I am that you updated it!
1/11/2013 c8 JeffersonStar
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING BEAUTIFUL SUPER MEGA FOXY AWESOME HOT THING EVER! PLEASE CONTINUE BRINGING ME THESE STUNNINGLY WONDERFUL PIECES OF HEAVEN OR I WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! I LOVE YOU! AND I WANT TO SEE THE END OF THIS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT I MIGHT END UP CRYING MY FACE OFF! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!1!
9/20/2012 c8 nessyschu
Good chapter! I really like this fic. I'm glad to be caught up now. :) Can't wait for more!
7/28/2012 c8 iamcrystalqueer
I have no words. I am soooooooo happy that you updated, it's been worth the wait. I love this story so much, and you just made my day (and it's been a pretty brilliant day, so that's saying something). Thank you 3
7/28/2012 c8 6gotta B writin
Ahh! I had begun to think that you had given up on this. So excited to see the update!

I'm liking where you're taking the story! The water was an interesting little idea there. I can't wait to see what happens next. I like that you're slowly starting to introduce the two's relationship with a little light touching. I always appreciate when authors give their characters time to develop instead of BAM, they're in love!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/27/2012 c8 SoRinnegan
Oh my god! I just want them to kiss already! Come on, I'm sure the audience would love that! :)
7/27/2012 c8 Runaway-Luv
Everytime I read this I'm reminded of just how much I love both the HG and Blaine/Jesse. This is really great. I love it. I'm excited to see what happens next :)
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »