for Force Voyager

12/23/2018 c1 Guest
Why would she tell them the meaning of her name?
10/25/2012 c34 91scifiromance
Wow! They defeated the Waste and the Borg? It was such a good way of defeating the Borg too, without actually killing any of the drones.

GREAT chapter! :D Thanks for writing and for reviewing "Their Human Errors". :) I don't know if you could swallow a holographic fly, but hey, they've got a pompous holographic doctor, so anything's possible... ;)

10/3/2012 c33 scifiromance
I loved this chapter! A really good, imaginative start to the Endgame arc! :)

9/15/2012 c32 scifiromance
Ohh, that sounds like just the sort of thing Kes would convince the Doctor to do. Anyway, interesting chapter! :)

That's great news about Bryg, I look forward to "Heirs of Voyager" whenever. Thanks for reviewing "Their Human Errors" too. :)

9/7/2012 c31 scifiromance
Oh, this was so good! A great way to console B'Elanna and learn more about Ashla and Bogden! :)
9/6/2012 c30 scifiromance
Ohh, info about Ashla and Bogden's past! :) Did they stop Chakotay from being taken through time or was he already in the past?
8/23/2012 c29 scifiromance
Excellent chapter! I loved seeing Ashla and Bogden deal with evil older Kes! :)

WELL DONE and thanks for writing! :D

8/16/2012 c28 scifiromance
Oh, let me think about it and I'll send you suggestions. :) I really liked how you finished Equinox and Ashla and Bogden's conversation at the end was both sad and intriguing.

8/8/2012 c27 scifiromance
Yeah, of course she is! I love that in your version she actually gets to feel the aliens' pain through Ashla, makes her revenge all the more understandable! Well done on this chapter! :)

Thanks for writing and for reviewing "The Loving Game". :)

8/1/2012 c26 scifiromance
I liked Bogden's thoughts about the Equinox crew. He's so right about them!

7/25/2012 c25 scifiromance
Yes, I personally love writing the Borg Queen, serious baddies like that are interesting! A great chapter, I loved how Bogden disconnected the drones rather than killing them all, it's not their fault.

7/12/2012 c24 scifiromance
Yes, they are full of themselves, I loved that dialogue, so in character! Hopefully Ashla is right! :)

Thanks for writing! :D

6/28/2012 c23 scifiromance
BRILLIANT chapter! :D Go Ashla! One of your best chapters yet!
6/6/2012 c22 scifiromance
Wow, what a great start! Ashla and Bogden's enemy must be REALLY bad if they'd help the Queen!

Please update SOON! :D

6/1/2012 c21 scifiromance
I love "Bliss" and you did it well! :) I can't wait for "Dark Frontier" and the Borg Queen facing Ashla and Bogden!

Thanks for writing! :D