for Primary Colors

1/5/2015 c1 7branloaf
Haha, I loved this! Jill trying to get them to spend more time together, I'm not surprised, and Sydney and Adrian were so in character for this!

I can actually imagine that dress on Sydney :)
9/7/2013 c1 Gg
Awesome
7/31/2013 c1 5dadby
That was a pretty awesome one shot! Thanks for sharing!
9/19/2012 c1 sydrain4life
Give me more u are amazing at this ! You need to write more
9/8/2012 c1 4MarijaV
Love this story. But a kiss at the end would have been perfect ;)
8/20/2012 c1 Guest
Awesome!

Hard to explain with real words!

Oh and I love what you did with Jill there! Cunning :D
8/3/2012 c1 everlasting-light96
Your story was so good that I didn't want it to end! Would you consider making it like a series of sydrian one shots? :)
7/8/2012 c1 13amy dunne
Oh my gosh love it! I love Jill at the ending.
6/17/2012 c1 annon
KEEP GOING IT'S AMAZING
4/11/2012 c1 Andreea Ivashkov Belikova
Holy mother of God! This is THE best little one-shot I've ever read. You SHOULD totally start a Drabble collection or maybe make a story. You portray Adrian and Sydney so well that I was shocked that this wasn't a story...Please do one :)

- Andreea

P.S - Repy!
4/9/2012 c1 5BlueChoc
loved it! i couldnt stop laughing at the bit at the end where jill had taken sydney's shirt and shoes. great job!
4/5/2012 c1 97CommanderCatbug
Yes. Just...yes.
3/2/2012 c1 Evangeline129
ooh, i love the last bit how you revealed that it was jill who hid sydney's clothes :)
2/27/2012 c1 4my destination
I needed this(:
2/19/2012 c1 2warriorsvetocha
Hmm, got to say a little rushed honestly I can see Jill questioning Sage about her more about why she wanting to be more "colorful" as well as Adrian shocked that she would call him for SHOPPING lol... but honestly I loved this. Then again I am a fan of Sydrian xD lol 3 lovely fanfiction definiately favoriting this.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »